Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?

Because he is very naughty and my cuck gets even more humiliated

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
As a woman, feeling a powerful Alpha male cum in me is deeply fillfilling. It the ultimate sign of womanhood, that a a man has chsen me to carry on his genes within me. In the moments of ejaculation, there is a time when the man and woman are one being, sharing his essence simultaneously. Semen is precious, life giving, some thing a woman should treasure because it can only be coaxed from a man willing to share his very being.

I believe black men enjoy cumming in white pussy because of its taboo nature. For generations, black men were lynched for making advances towards a white woman. Even now, in some parts of the country, a woman is looked down on and shame brought onto the family if a white girl is seen in public with a black man or nurses a black baby. It tells the world that all the stereotypes are true, that sexual pleasure is heightened with a black man. When a black man cums in a woman, he is claiming her in the most animalistic way possible. From that moment on, his essence will forever be in her as her womb absorbes his DNA, much like the pleasure she recieved will forever be burned in her memory.

White men love seeing their wives' pussy filled with a black man's cum because it solidifies the fact that her body now belongs to blsck men snd the pleasure they give. He truly loves her so much thst she gives her what he cannot possibly provide. His pudgy, out of shape body Beta-personality and miniature prnis can never make her cum like a muscular, black Alpha male with a giant dick. Real men possess real male qualities. Like a wild *******, the Alpha male gets to bed all of the choice females and pass on his DNA.

As a woman, feeling a powerful Alpha male cum in me is deeply fillfilling. It the ultimate sign of womanhood, that a a man has chsen me to carry on his genes within me. In the moments of ejaculation, there is a time when the man and woman are one being, sharing his essence simultaneously. Semen is precious, life giving, some thing a woman should treasure because it can only be coaxed from a man willing to share his very being.

I believe black men enjoy cumming in white pussy because of its taboo nature. For generations, black men were lynched for making advances towards a white woman. Even now, in some parts of the country, a woman is looked down on and shame brought onto the family if a white girl is seen in public with a black man or nurses a black baby. It tells the world that all the stereotypes are true, that sexual pleasure is heightened with a black man. When a black man cums in a woman, he is claiming her in the most animalistic way possible. From that moment on, his essence will forever be in her as her womb absorbes his DNA, much like the pleasure she recieved will forever be burned in her memory.

White men love seeing their wives' pussy filled with a black man's cum because it solidifies the fact that her body now belongs to blsck men snd the pleasure they give. He truly loves her so much thst she gives her what he cannot possibly provide. His pudgy, out of shape body Beta-personality and miniature prnis can never make her cum like a muscular, black Alpha male with a giant dick. Real men possess real male qualities. Like a wild *******, the Alpha male gets to bed all of the choice females and pass on his DNA.
This is the absolute best response I've ever read on here. . As a Black Bull, I have been with plenty of women and wives and have inseminated almost all of them. I have bred a few wives also and reading this is what makes us Black men want to spread our DNA more and more. You are right princess, it is very much still around that society looks down on the white woman that bares a black baby. In which case cause the primal instinct in us Black men to go out and show society that we are here and will gladly spread our DNA.

I'm from the south and I have saw personally moments where I thought I was back in the late 1800's with how certain white people would treat Blacks. To be an adult now and have the power to release my seed into every vagina (white, ethnic, etc) I come across, I will.

In my time, I always notice this look every woman gives when I unload inside her. She looks at me with a face of pleasure, fulfillment, and extacy. When my dick budge even larger and both her and I feel the explosion inside of her she knows that she has done the right thing in life.

Back