Cumming inside pussies

It's the only way possible to go. When a woman has sex with a black man and he doesn't cum inside her, it's like going to Disneyland for the first time in your life and all you do is walk around and look at the rides and attractions
my wife did have sex with white man before, but never let them cum inside her, now this is new , she wants to go black, and she wants to feel the cum , her words

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
Personally, I like to see the comparison of their generally more rich, fertile, abundant semen. It's a welcome sting to my masculinity

As a woman, feeling a powerful Alpha male cum in me is deeply fillfilling. It the ultimate sign of womanhood, that a a man has chsen me to carry on his genes within me. In the moments of ejaculation, there is a time when the man and woman are one being, sharing his essence simultaneously. Semen is precious, life giving, some thing a woman should treasure because it can only be coaxed from a man willing to share his very being.

I believe black men enjoy cumming in white pussy because of its taboo nature. For generations, black men were lynched for making advances towards a white woman. Even now, in some parts of the country, a woman is looked down on and shame brought onto the family if a white girl is seen in public with a black man or nurses a black baby. It tells the world that all the stereotypes are true, that sexual pleasure is heightened with a black man. When a black man cums in a woman, he is claiming her in the most animalistic way possible. From that moment on, his essence will forever be in her as her womb absorbes his DNA, much like the pleasure she recieved will forever be burned in her memory.

White men love seeing their wives' pussy filled with a black man's cum because it solidifies the fact that her body now belongs to blsck men snd the pleasure they give. He truly loves her so much thst she gives her what he cannot possibly provide. His pudgy, out of shape body Beta-personality and miniature prnis can never make her cum like a muscular, black Alpha male with a giant dick. Real men possess real male qualities. Like a wild *******, the Alpha male gets to bed all of the choice females and pass on his DNA.
well said!

I'm answering from a cuckold's point of view. However, I believe it crosses over a little and answers why a Bull and a Wife would want the same thing.

In my opinion, the act that every cuckold should desire to see is a Big Black Bull's Big Black Cock! cumming into his little white Wife's little white pussy! I believe that cumming is not only the pinnacle of sexual intercourse but also of the cuckold fantasy. I know that some cuckolds have something against a Bull cumming in his Wife. I believe that if you want to be a completely committed cuckold then you'll not object strictly due to your own personal feelings. A cuckold should only object if his Wife does. A Bull cumming in your Wife also bridges the gap between them and yourself. That moment is when the sex ends and the cleanup begins! The experience cuckolds should desire most is cleaning up. However, the act cuckolds should desire most is a Bull cumming in your Wife. Until that moment, there's nothing to cleanup.

Back