Cumming inside pussies

I think that in both reality and fantasy when doing this kind of thing, its a huge huge turn on for both white wife+hubby or GF+BF when the black guy doesn't use a condom and cums inside her pussy - just for that less than 1% chance of her birth control failing.

Risk = reward.

The greater the risk the more of a turn on anything is. Obviously no one wants to catch an STD but for a long-term white girlfriend/wife to get knocked up while she's sexually active with both her white BF/hubby and black lover is the ultimate tease of a turn on for all involved - without a paternity test during pregnancy, waiting to see if the baby comes out white or black its the biggest excitement possible especially for the black guy for that ultimate "alpha male" feeling over her white BF/husband if the baby comes out black.

My wife has no risk to be pregnant because she is 46 ( and my mom is in the same situation...). However she loves to be filled by a big load of black sperm. She tells me that it is because she feels her vagina overstretched but it is difficult for her to explain precisely why. Unfortunately , I am not present when she meets his black lover in the afternoon . She tells me in the evening when we are quiet in our room.

Henri, it is because overall they really love the thought of what those black penises can do but it doesn't occur to them to verbalize the notion of their personally being knocked up because it is happening in those situations for them that prevent it from seeming to be the erotically suggestive plausible fantasy that it represents for others. Anyway they sure do love welcoming the guys to do their best at what they are good at.
And hope you don't mind but that is hot about your mom. I am white and used to be the bull and I know that on the one occasion that I fucked an 80 year old woman, that stuff can be tight and hot! Do you think it would be terrific to see both your mom and your wife fucked at the same time by the same or different black guys? Hummm. Maybe the guys will like to trade back and forth? Seems they are shy enough to not invite you but...
Thank you pokerforme for your answer, I will show it to my wife , next Saturday

tumblr_op4lsf9zXT1wo3c4oo1_500.gif

Back