Cumming inside pussies

I know that i love to feel the heat of a guy cuming inside me and knowing its a black cock would be so erotic. when you feel a guy getting intense and just poundin you, you know he is gonna fill you with cum, i love that.
My wife and I have a cute, beautiful, charming, intelligent, sweet black ******* that we both love beyond belief.

Are you also interested in interracial breeding?

tumblr_on98awyjQs1w40pwco1_1280 (2).jpg 18.jpg 256465_15.jpg 256465_12big.jpg 256465_14.jpg tumblr_o3v9ooKuMK1uom8m6o1_500 (4).jpg

Thank you pokerforme for your answer, I will show it to my wife , next Saturday
Dear Poker4me,
1) I have had a interesting discussion with my wife . She told me that another pleasure to make love with his black bull is that she may remain inactive , she said ( approximately) : "I behave just like a passive slave designed for his pleasure, for being sunk by his BBC, just for him cumming inside me.... which is perfect for me when I am tired. Unlike with you , because you want from me complicated things with my tongue and my fingers "
2) My mom don't mind your testimony. At the contrary: she told me : " That's well, that means that I can hope to find men during 15 years...". She is used to tell me things about her sexual activities , I incite her to tell what she likes, however I did dare to ask her if she was still tight. I am curious to know more about your experiences with old women.
Regards

Back