Cumming inside pussies

We are swingers and always have sex with a black couple friend of us. In a large double bed, every husband fucks and cum in the wife´s pussy of the other. After that, it happens the return. Then, the best part of the game: after quick break for a *******, every husband gets back his own cummed wife and the second fuck is always better and well lubed than the first.

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Women are made submissive, offering her cunt to a man, accepting him deep inside without protection and allowing him to cum is act of ultimate submission to that man
At least in my case, it feels I am dominated, claimed and for that very moment, a property, ready to do my womanly duty - breed

Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
I am guessing here it is all about claiming, possessing the pussy he cums into - the woman is his and now fully at the mercy of the nature, her own body cycle and potency of his sperm
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I am guessing again but I think cucks like to feel their women are owned, possessed by other man - the nature of the cuckold husband is to be married to a woman he cannot possess ever, so his greatest kick is from the fact she is possessed by other alpha male

I read that and I have the dream that I was your hubby

For me the best feeling in the world is when I pump out a huge load inside a white pussy. Its almost *******-like, as though im marking my territory. In the moments before I ejaculate, my whole cock starts to throb, then my hips begins to thrust forward, Then I blow. I love the feeling of blowing a huge load into a tight white pussy.

For me the best feeling in the world is when I pump out a huge load inside a white pussy. Its almost *******-like, as though im marking my territory. In the moments before I ejaculate, my whole cock starts to throb, then my hips begins to thrust forward, Then I blow. I love the feeling of blowing a huge load into a tight white pussy.
We cuckolds love Watching you cum in our wives like that too !!!

I used to chat with a guy about his wife. His wife was fucking a younger black bull and the husband would watch them. The bull always cummed in the wife's pussy. After he would pull his wet black cock from her cum filled pussy , the wife would turn her head toward her husband and say " he marked me", meaning that the bull marked his territory. The husband said that when she would tell him, "he marked me", he would almost cum from just hearing his wife say those words. To be honest, it made me hard when he told me.

Back