Cumming inside pussies

Hot. I can picture my wife saying not cum in but pulling him in deep as he cums. Then the flushed face turns towards me...the "what did I do" look. My chest is thumping
===============================
Susan would say that from time to time ....but that was years ago ....
For Years , she has wanted all the BBC cum inside her ....
Its just a part of sex for black stud to fill her with his cum .....the more the better

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
I love the feel of a man shooting his warm seed inside my unprotected pussy. It feels amazing
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
They love to cum inside of us because it feels good and they love the idea of cumming inside of another mans wife.
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I think it is a turn on for them
==============================================================
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I think it is a turn on for them

Yes ...that and much more .....proof positive that she has become a "slutty" woman .... having sex with other men .
Truth is , hours later, its difficult to tell it came from a black man ...but clearly ..it came from another man ...
So she is definitely having sex with other men .... black or white ...
And she is enjoying it too

1. I think women have an basic instinct to want to be bred and produce babies so it is the ultimate act of total surrender, enhanced by the taboo of interracial coupling. Even though the sole purpose for the existence of semen is to be deposited into a woman's womb and make a baby most responsible women choose to block it most of the time because real life makes it inconvenient to get pregnant. Amie has also let it be known that the is very submissive to black men and is willing to let them do anything to her so accepting their semen is a natural thing for her to do. Of course fear of disease would also dictate whether or not a woman will receive the gift of a man's semen.
2. Insofar as the black male is concerned, no self respecting alpha male would want to deposit their cum anywhere but inside a woman's pussy. The alpha black male has the same instinct to reproduce their offspring and it demonstrates their dominance over the female and other males when their sperm beats other male's sperm to the egg. Of course there are other ways black males demonstrate their dominance over the female lover and her husband such as performing anal sex on her.
3. From my perspective as a white husband of a desirable white wife it is a turn on on multiple levels. First of all, as Amie's husband I think of myself as the alpha male within our relationship and allowing her body to be taken without limits by black lover or lovers is an act of surrender on my part. The ultimate surrender is when black men cream deep inside her pussy, deposited their essence where mine is supposed to be. This ignites something inside me that fills me with desire to also cum inside her, to compete with their male potency. That is why I always make love to her soon after they cum inside her. I had given up my alpha male status for a short time and need to reclaim it as mine.
Initially, when we first let black men have sex with my wife I had assumed condoms would be used and was shocked when Amie willingly accepted their bare cocks. I have since grown to be turned on by the sight of bare black skin against white with result being my wife being filled by taboo black sperm.

Hi, I certainly don't want to be bred and I think that my black lovers have enjoyed most watching me lick up their cum and swallow it.

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
For me personally, feeling that warm black seed deep in my pussy gives me a euphoric high that I have done my part in worshipping my black master. It's soothing as it slowly oozes out and coats my asshole

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:
Where u at lol

off topic a bit, about my cum in pussy not black man's cum in pussy. I remember fucking a girlfriend doggy style, and when I said I'm gonna cum, she instinctively raised her ass a bit and I poured into her. Typical women's move?

Back