Cumming inside pussies

tumblr_n21hfybjmV1r4847lo1_1280.jpg

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
That's just how I feel. It's that moment when u can sense that big old black cocks about to cum inside u so u start fucking it so hard, making sure that when he cums it's right deep inside. Hubby loves to watch the moment my lovers big black dick flops out and then seconds later hus huge load of black cum follows. Me and hubby like to roleplay, so before me and lover have sex I make hubby give my lover my birth control pills so he can decide if I take it or not (I always do take one from another pack but it's hot to at least fantasize that my lover has control over if I get pregnant or not.)

I love the feeling as their cocks pulse, and spasm inside me, the hot cum gushing from their hard cocks deep in my slutty cunt and ass, the feeling of fullness, completion, and the knowledge that they have emptied their precious semen in my willing holes. Hoping that they will cum again and again using me as their cum sponge. Fucking their friends, cleaning their cocks and drinking the splooge leaking from my used flesh, submitting to their lust, their power, their hard violent ravaging of their willing whore. Holding nothing back to pleasure their ebony bodies and to have them know how much I worship, need, and want them to use me for their pleasure. Hubby, cuck, standing by to fluff, clean or service as needed. OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE IT!! :wub:
It's the hottest thing ever to have ur bull command u to scoop out his cum from ur freshly fucked pussy or bum and eat it. It's so kinky it makes me soak my panties just thinking about it x

I imagine most ladies, these days, like the feeling of a hot load swiching around inside them. Its the natural thing to do, that's for sure. Its what vaginas are suppose to do, right?
A couple things use to bother me when I was dating the chicks ... having a girl spit the cum after a BJ, and having to wear a condom. Nothing would make my dick go soft faster. Never had that problem with my bride ... she fucked me 2 hours after she broke up with her old BF (who was my roommate for a year in school), and they had had sex just that night and she had his load inside her ... my first "sloppy seconds" experience. That was 19 years ago! I still find "sloppy seconds" incredibly HOT!
That coupled with the fact you were pounding a buddies girl added to the excitement I'm sure!!!

Back