Cumming inside pussies

If my wife was getting a good fucking from a bbc she would NEVER let him pull out, she would wrap her long legs around him and make him fill her. I also think hubbies like myself like to see our wives filled by bbc cum because its the ultimate act of cuckolding us, not only have you taken our wives pussy you now will fill her with your cum in an attempt to breed her.
I wanna fuck your wife with this 13 inches black dick can I see a picture of her?

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
For all parties involved, self included, I think it's heightens the level of arousal and pleasure of an activity that still feels taboo in the minds of many. If one is going through the exercise of using BBCs for sex might as well get the "full" experience. Power, virulence and potent fertility.

Attachments

• unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 76
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
a black bull has a duty to cum inside the pussies of cuckolded wives to demonstrate superiority over the husband

a black bull has a duty to cum inside the pussies of cuckolded wives to demonstrate superiority over the husband

1. Because she wants to b dominated by a bbc.
2. Because it's a new form of dominance for bbc on small white cocks
3. Because they want or wish they can dominate there wife like a bbc does

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
yes...it's EXACTLY like that for me

Back