Cumming inside pussies

For my wife, the very first time our bull came inside her, she did it for curiosity. I wasn't very happy about that and there was a minor argument between me and our bull but she accepted to let him cum inside her.
After that first time, for her having him cumming inside her has always been an immense pleasure. Initially when between them there was just sex, she wanted him to cum inside to not interrupt the movement and so reach the orgasm. Since they started to develop feelings for each other, then she wanted him to cum inside her to feel him closer to her.

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
The husband loves to suck that hot cum from his wife's well fucked pussy. If the pussy is full the husband is sure to get enough cum to suck which is what he loves.

For my wife, the very first time our bull came inside her, she did it for curiosity. I wasn't very happy about that and there was a minor argument between me and our bull but she accepted to let him cum inside her.
After that first time, for her having him cumming inside her has always been an immense pleasure. Initially when between them there was just sex, she wanted him to cum inside to not interrupt the movement and so reach the orgasm. Since they started to develop feelings for each other, then she wanted him to cum inside her to feel him closer to her.
Why you wasn't happy and what you feel now?

Back