Cumming inside pussies

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
And the best is, if the black guy can do it twice or more often during one sex session

I
At one time I hadn't cum inside my wife for over 25 years. It didn't seem to be anything but normal at the time. I started cumming in her for several years so I could eat the creampies which gave her amazing orgasms. For the last 10 or 15 years she slowly weaned me off intercourse, and now I never cum inside because I'm no longer allowed to fuck. My cum now goes into the toilet where it should have always gone.
I just wanted to update since it's been quite a while. I've now gone over 3 years without fucking since my dick was retired. I haven't cum inside or on my wife's pussy even once in 3 years and 2 weeks. After a few changes, we've settled on 1 or 2 hand jobs a month at random times, and once in a while I do without for 2 or 3 months. In 2019, I had 20 hand jobs, and starting out 2020, I've had only 3 so far. My cum is still going into the toilet, and I've completely forgotten what pussy feels like, and even stranger, I don't miss it.

Yes there is nothing like that feeling of exploding into that tight pussy. First time trying to post a pic so bear with me
oRyVz.jpg
oRyVz.jpg
[/IMG]
Please post more of your gorgeous snatch x

Back from Davenport Florida. Wife had a great black man with a eight inch cock She sucked his balls and cock then let him cum inside her pussy. Large load he said the ball sucking increased the amount of cum he shot. Watching them fuck and seeing the cum drip out could not stop myself from cleaning out her pussy. Later he put another load in her mouth which she almost swallowed all of it . She then started kissing him and me. Great cock in Polk County Always looking for the next time
Do you come to Polk county a lot

It;s the best feeling in the world when a bull cums inside of me. I don't think the experience would be the same if i didn't get cummed in.
Exactly what my partner says. She started off using condoms but her bulls are quite dominant and love shooting their load in her when they are balls deep. I think its a power thing 'this is my white woman and shes going to take everything I give her'

Back