Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
my answer as a couple
Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies? - cumming inside make the women complete and it makes them feel she is owned.
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies? - Cumming inside is always more pleasurable than anything else in sex.
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm? - Black sperm i literally thought about the color for a moment anyway I think as a cuck I love to see my wife taken and to end the pleasure at the peak the sperm inside will be the ultimate glory.

Knowing that she has already orgasmed, feeling her hands moving over your body, head back, breathing heavy and moaning and then...you feel yourself finally about to cum. The choice between pulling out and covering her body, letting her suck it out, or...staying in. You can feel it shooting deep in her, and I think that always creates an extra level of satisfaction. I also love feeling my cock still pulsing, pulling out and seeing the cream start to ooze out.

Horny just thinking about it.

Back from Davenport Florida. Wife had a great black man with a eight inch cock She sucked his balls and cock then let him cum inside her pussy. Large load he said the ball sucking increased the amount of cum he shot. Watching them fuck and seeing the cum drip out could not stop myself from cleaning out her pussy. Later he put another load in her mouth which she almost swallowed all of it . She then started kissing him and me. Great cock in Polk County Always looking for the next time

Back