Cumming inside pussies

As a pathetic white cuckold boy, I never get ANY pussy :( I watch in envy as my girlfriend’s Bull protrudes and stretches her pussy with his long BBC while I have a cage over my 4” inch penis. I want some pussy so badly but my girlfriend ALWAYS denies me it. It’s been so long...

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
It is the natural way for a man to ejaculate inside the woman. This is how we mate with each other.
I would think it is more satisfying for the wife to feel that a dominant male has properly mated with her.
For the Black male it asserts his dominance over the white couple. Plus it feels good.
For the white male he will be stimulated by feelings of angst and humiliation watching a superior male
mating with his woman.
Nowadays many white cucks get extremely aroused to eat the Black males sperm further showing his subservience to the Black male.
Nobody ever wants to wear a condom.
Condoms have never made sex more sexy.

As a pathetic white cuckold boy, I never get ANY pussy :( I watch in envy as my girlfriend’s Bull protrudes and stretches her pussy with his long BBC while I have a cage over my 4” inch penis. I want some pussy so badly but my girlfriend ALWAYS denies me it. It’s been so long...
Have you ever thought of going with a ******?
These women will let you fuck them for money. No judgment.
They probably prefer a 4inch cock. Less wear and tear on their cunts.

Back