Cumming inside pussies

I've came inside minimum 40 women's pussy's over the last 18 years.
Honestly, I don't get how any man can say they prefer cumming anywhere else. It feels fucking and totally amazing.
Whenever condoms are mentioned, and she's ok to not use condoms but then asks for me to pull out, I'm there thinking SIGH that's the end result gone to ******* then... but sure fine, lets do this.

Honestly, I don't get how any man can say they prefer cumming anywhere else. It feels fucking and totally amazing.
Whenever condoms are mentioned, and she's ok to not use condoms but then asks for me to pull out, I'm there thinking SIGH that's the end result gone to ******* then... but sure fine, lets do this.
my wife has fucked around for over 35 yrs she now has her tubes tied
even before she had her tubes tied during what she often said was her safe time she took them to completion inside her and many times when it was risky, she always said to me "they love it when you tell them they have to be careful then they knowingly let her have it and quite few want talk along the lines "your married so what does it matter you hubby will take the blame" some knowing we are both white

I don't know about your experience but at least with my wife, she has been with guys she had asked them to pull out when they start but when the moment of truth comes, many times she wants them to cum inside her. She had her tubes tied so pregnancy is not a concern and I believe that helps her change her mind at those times.

Back