Cumming inside pussies

I personally think that Black men enjoy cumming inside of white womens pussies as a way of marking their territory and as a way of saying to the white man that this is mine now I have taken it away from you, I am the superior male and there is nothing you can do about it, just accept the fact and bow down to serve the Black race.
Beautiful response and yes black men luv to ejaculate inside white pussy.

The first black guy I met we told him that he had to where a condom as I was not on any birth control (hubby had the snip) Whilst he was fucking me he asked if he could take it off & cum in me and I said yes, my husband did not notice strait away, until he see the condom laying on the bed. I loved the feeling of his big cock delivering his spurm deep inside me, I have gone bare ever since
We had a similar experience, I was watching my wife getting fucked when the guy whispered something in my wifes ear. I then watched as he took off the condom and continued to fucker her until he came in her

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
Absolutely Stunning

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008

Attachments

• 20190831_081646.mp4
    139 MB
Back