Cumming inside pussies

Sex is about intensity. It's just like electricity: the greater the sex, the better the intensity. Nothing beats that moment of imminent ejaculation when the man is about to cum, and the woman senses it, and her body too responds towards it. It's the ultimate fantasy for most hubbies, almost related to climbing Mt. Everest of cuckoldry.

View attachment 147008
Now wouldn't it be good if more hubbies had their wives declare such...

View attachment 179939
What a GREAT picture! Love it!

I have asked my wife these type of questions during our fantasy play. Her answers for a&b are. My answer for c.
a) Apart from the feel of a lovers seed erupting, it’s about her lover giving her his most intimate gift.
b) Owning.
c) Her submitting/wanting to receiving his cum is the ultimate commitment to her bull, and her sign to me that her bull is her priority.

My wife and I have discussed this. She tells me that she prefers the feeling of a man finishing inside of her rather than 'wasting' his cum. She says it makes her feel more useful that a man can enjoy her pussy completely all the way until his cum has squirted inside of her. She also feels satisfied when she is bred. She feels that a woman's best sexual use is for breeding.

Back