Cummin in hot…give advise please.

So me and gf have a date day coming up soon where we see a BTL show then head off to a sex shop or two before coming home to supper with family(her mom,stepdad,and kid).
I’ve brought up “Naughty Nurses u2” jokingly several times to her and the other day she showed a lot of interest in letting me “put it on, and she’d take care of whatever happened”. This led to a toy discussion, apparently she likes to watch me get off on her, and I like to watch her be slutty, or be “bad”.
I know she’s had some talk with her gf’s at work about a guy that came around with a mobile car detailing unit being her “black daddy” and how she should “suck it for free details” (I went through her phone, sue me). So she’s down for it, I’m just in the way.
We’re a white couple on the far outskirts of a very modern Southern U.S. city. She was born and raised closer to the city than I

So me and gf have a date day coming up soon where we see a BTL show then head off to a sex shop or two before coming home to supper with family(her mom,stepdad,and kid).
I’ve brought up “Naughty Nurses u2” jokingly several times to her and the other day she showed a lot of interest in letting me “put it on, and she’d take care of whatever happened”. This led to a toy discussion, apparently she likes to watch me get off on her, and I like to watch her be slutty, or be “bad”.
I know she’s had some talk with her gf’s at work about a guy that came around with a mobile car detailing unit being her “black daddy” and how she should “suck it for free details” (I went through her phone, sue me). So she’s down for it, I’m just in the way.
We’re a white couple on the far outskirts of a very modern Southern U.S. city. She was born and raised closer to the city than I
I was trying not to post that and was going to ask a different way. Basically what I’m getting at question wise is how do I tell my girl that I’d like to see her lips wrapped around a big black rod vs mine?
I don’t get this whole beta ******* guys are just happy to play, but I get wanting to see my girl be a slut, especially considering where we’re from,

Back