Cum slut…….

A fellow cum slut here. I loved it. I used to love (and still do) knowing I had gotten a man's cum inside of me as I walked around in normal life. I loved men cumming on me and seeing their cocks explode and offer up the cum for me. I love the sight, smell, and taste of that amazing fluid.
I love you baby! 🧑‍🦳💦💦💦👅😋❤️🔥

Wife has been fucked every day this week by BBC's and is out at lunch fucking again today....she text me when she left, she's had 13 BBC loads shot in her pussy this week already and today would probably be 2 more because the first one is going on her face as he told her he hadn't came since Monday and had a nice, big, thick load saved up to send me good pic's of his baby batter shot all over her face. She teased me some this week asking me if I could tell from the taste of her messy pussy, which one of her BBC boyfriends fucked her. I've licked and licked her pussy everyday this week too, she loves to rub my head and tell me what a cum hungry little dick slut I am when she spreads her legs to show me how naughty of a BBC slut she is and I'm tongue deep in her pussy devouring it like I haven't had a meal in three days.

Pussy is so good but freshly fucked pussy that has been just fucked properly to the pussy's satisfaction by hung black cocks unprotected and had their nuts completely drained several times deep in that vagina....oh man, now we are talking! That swollen, wet pussy just looks better, smells of heaven and that mixture of semen and pussy juice is just so intoxicating, pussy has ever never been better!
(y)

My wife has ALWAYS had her bulls and studs fill her welcoming cum receptacle with every drop of their available baby-makers. Like most of the previous hot wife posters, she loves to feel a BBC twitching and pulsating inside her own climaxing fuck hole; and adores the feel of HOT cum splattering the walls of her pussy and womb. Where she is different, is that she does NOT want me (her cuckold) cleaning up the cum that seeps out of her. She would rather walk around with cum running down her legs and let everyone see what a dirty cum slut she is.

My wife has ALWAYS had her bulls and studs fill her welcoming cum receptacle with every drop of their available baby-makers. Like most of the previous hot wife posters, she loves to feel a BBC twitching and pulsating inside her own climaxing fuck hole; and adores the feel of HOT cum splattering the walls of her pussy and womb. Where she is different, is that she does NOT want me (her cuckold) cleaning up the cum that seeps out of her. She would rather walk around with cum running down her legs and let everyone see what a dirty cum slut she is.
Kim loves cum in any part of her body , she actually gets so excited when she knows he or them are ready to unload.

My wife gets turned on by Del calling her his white married cum slut when we meet in a bar or while he’s fucking her especially when his cock is buried deep in her ejaculating his seed , It’s the only way my wife wants her bbc lover to Finish fucking her filling her cunt with his hot cum .she gets very verbal begging him to give her his black cum deep and hard, then when he pulls out of her cunt she dips her fingers into her open stretched cum filled cunt hole then lifting them to her mouth sucking their mixed cum juices off them .purring like the cat that got the cream.
When both Del and his brother fucked her twice each on the same night both cumin in her twice she was so hot seeing their cum leaking from her after they had finished.
True cum freak

I love the feel of a thick cock pulsing it’s cum in me.
II agree with you, I Love to have my huge BBC Balls deep inside a White Married Mature Wife while it Throbs & Pulsates Uncontrollably as it spews lots of high pressure Cum shots! I will always love & Adore Sexy White Women. I always have Mind Blowing Sex with them..I love & cherish when hubby is there watching Up close.They always get the Best view. I always Cum so much and so hard.Its such a turn on! I will always love & cherish this Amazing Lifestyle. I have met Some really good people and have experienced giving & receiving Intense Sexual pleasure! 👫♠️💪💦💦💦💦👅😋❤️🔥🔥🔥

receiving

II agree with you, I Love to have my huge BBC Balls deep inside a White Married Mature Wife while it Throbs & Pulsates Uncontrollably as it spews lots of high pressure Cum shots! I will always love & Adore Sexy White Women. I always have Mind Blowing Sex with them..I love & cherish when hubby is there watching Up close.They always get the Best view. I always Cum so much and so hard.Its such a turn on! I will always love & cherish this Amazing Lifestyle. I have met Some really good people and have experienced giving & receiving Intense Sexual pleasure! 👫♠️💪💦💦💦💦👅😋❤️🔥🔥🔥

receiving
Wow, you are an expert and dominant bull!

Back