Cum running down her thighs

Oh yea
Watching them get it on is incredibly exciting. They go for a while in several positions. When he's ready she gets on her back, he mounts up and starts to pump and gets a good rhythm going. She's pretty worked up and gets into it with him. She most always cums when he's pumping hard that gets him off quick. He rolls off her and I climb on.
So many parts of it are crazy hot, the way she smells, I can taste him when we kiss, the way she holds me and pushes against me. The sounds her very wet pussy make as I pump her. All very very exciting for both of us.
So many erotic smells. I can smell him on her face when I kiss her after they've kissed. I smell a different smell when I kiss her after she's had his dick in her mouth. Different if she's swallowed his load. Different after they've had a long hot round and she's kinda sweaty.
It's damn hot fun.
That's awesome and sexy as hell!

Any of you BBC sluts enjoy getting fucked in a public place, and of course without panties, and in that short skirt, enjoy the feeling of his cum running down the inside of your thighs? Anyone have pics of that.. real preferably. ;)
I have had this happen too many times to count, LOL. I never liked the feeling. I find the nearest bathroom to pee and wipe.

Back