Cum running down her thighs

Happy New Year everyone !! :qos: :lips:
View attachment 6762379
Wishing you a passionate and sinful 2024, full of lust, intense memories and countless orgasms! May each day bring you new opportunities to explore your sexual limits and may you have the courage to seize them. Cheers to a year filled with BBC, uncontrollable squirting, and cum stained bed sheets! :qos:🤘💦

I always loved when a girl I'd fucked was standing and getting dressed and said something like...whoa...then ran to bathroom to wipe off again.
Wife and I have a friend we invite over for sex fun. We both do her at least twice. We don't use condoms. Wife wipes off a lot.
Our routine has progressed to twice each then they go once more befor he leaves. She always walks him do the door. There's been times she comes back into our bedroom with her hand over(under?) her puss, jizz running out. She'll wipe off, wash her hands then gets back into bed with me. It's hotter than hell.
I have no idea the amount of sperm we shoot into her, a tablespoon? 1/4 cup?... I don't know how much can possibly be in there.
It's sexy as hell tho.

I always loved when a girl I'd fucked was standing and getting dressed and said something like...whoa...then ran to bathroom to wipe off again.
Wife and I have a friend we invite over for sex fun. We both do her at least twice. We don't use condoms. Wife wipes off a lot.
Our routine has progressed to twice each then they go once more befor he leaves. She always walks him do the door. There's been times she comes back into our bedroom with her hand over(under?) her puss, jizz running out. She'll wipe off, wash her hands then gets back into bed with me. It's hotter than hell.
I have no idea the amount of sperm we shoot into her, a tablespoon? 1/4 cup?... I don't know how much can possibly be in there.
It's sexy as hell tho.
That's hot love to give that experience as well!

Something that I'm surprised does not come up more (pardon the pun).....the unique smell of cum/sperm/jism.......it is itself extremely erotic in my opinion! Fresh sperm has a sort of flowery, botanic, organic smell.....in fact, I remember walking below some flowering fruit tree in the spring and thought....."oh my God........who just came and left a load of jizz?!!" I think it smells soooo good and brings to mind pure sexuality.
You sound like a fun person to enjoy! I love to give you my flowery cum!

Something that I'm surprised does not come up more (pardon the pun).....the unique smell of cum/sperm/jism.......it is itself extremely erotic in my opinion! Fresh sperm has a sort of flowery, botanic, organic smell.....in fact, I remember walking below some flowering fruit tree in the spring and thought....."oh my God........who just came and left a load of jizz?!!" I think it smells soooo good and brings to mind pure sexuality.
Oh yea
Watching them get it on is incredibly exciting. They go for a while in several positions. When he's ready she gets on her back, he mounts up and starts to pump and gets a good rhythm going. She's pretty worked up and gets into it with him. She most always cums when he's pumping hard that gets him off quick. He rolls off her and I climb on.
So many parts of it are crazy hot, the way she smells, I can taste him when we kiss, the way she holds me and pushes against me. The sounds her very wet pussy make as I pump her. All very very exciting for both of us.
So many erotic smells. I can smell him on her face when I kiss her after they've kissed. I smell a different smell when I kiss her after she's had his dick in her mouth. Different if she's swallowed his load. Different after they've had a long hot round and she's kinda sweaty.
It's damn hot fun.

Back