Black hands down her panties or shorts

One of the sexiest things I have seen is a pretty white woman with a black man standing behind her, sliding his hands down the front of her panties.. or shorts. To me it is a demonstration that he is taking what he wants. Normally the woman is leaning back into him, often with her hand around his head and they are kissing. I like it when she is basically giving herself to him that way, but I think the hottest is in a bar or other public place and he is just taking what he wants. Anyone else enjoy that? Have any favorite pics or videos?

One of the sexiest things I have seen is a pretty white woman with a black man standing behind her, sliding his hands down the front of her panties.. or shorts. To me it is a demonstration that he is taking what he wants. Normally the woman is leaning back into him, often with her hand around his head and they are kissing. I like it when she is basically giving herself to him that way, but I think the hottest is in a bar or other public place and he is just taking what he wants. Anyone else enjoy that? Have any favorite pics or videos?

Yes Agree its hot looking

Fuck yes

(y)

Back