Cum running down her thighs

Any of you BBC sluts enjoy getting fucked in a public place, and of course without panties, and in that short skirt, enjoy the feeling of his cum running down the inside of your thighs? Anyone have pics of that.. real preferably. ;)
Mmmm... follow the way back, from feet to pussy, even better on heels and stockings, licking all, tasting together black cum, white pussy juice and mixed sweat, male and female, the taste of sex and passion, my cuckold dream!

Any of you BBC sluts enjoy getting fucked in a public place, and of course without panties, and in that short skirt, enjoy the feeling of his cum running down the inside of your thighs? Anyone have pics of that.. real preferably. ;)
Definitely one of our favorites. That post-sex walk down the hotel hall back to our room,creampie.jpg is an absolute turn on.

Last edited:
My partner has done this a few times, even surprised me with it. got fucked by a black man who came inside her. She quickly got dressed and came home to me. You know what happens next :ROFLMAO:

My wife has teased black men in public restaurants. She will tell me who she trying to tease and it turns me on to watch him trying to get his hardening cock straight in his pants. Several times I have asked him to join us, which always leads to him playing with her pussy and her hands on his hard cock. She always gets him off, with either her hand or her mouth, depending on the seating arrangement. Just by looking at her one would never guess that she is such a little hottie; one who does much more than just tease. And I love it!

Back