Cum on wedding rings

Have you ever make the bull cum on your wedding rings? in my opinion this the strongest sign to tell the bull that you and your husband are submitting to him by humiliating the holly link between you

Attachments

• 253_1000.jpg
    253_1000.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,061
  • BjQjD41CIAA174o.jpg
    BjQjD41CIAA174o.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 955
  • cum_covered_w-4742.jpg
    cum_covered_w-4742.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 967
  • tumblr_neobp0TbI71u2izjxo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_neobp0TbI71u2izjxo1_500.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,043
While very hot for pic sake, she rarely waste his gift. They got close once when he wanted to cover her tits and she wanted to rub it in. I do make sure she gets pics of her being a slut w her wedding ring well featured.

Attachments

• CA4E9287-C459-4073-9D32-9499960D2DE1.jpeg
    CA4E9287-C459-4073-9D32-9499960D2DE1.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 694
  • 1E825DCA-1F06-47E9-A740-1B624F245988.jpeg
    1E825DCA-1F06-47E9-A740-1B624F245988.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 678
  • 11CE44FC-75A9-478F-8DE1-72AAFBE06137.jpeg
    11CE44FC-75A9-478F-8DE1-72AAFBE06137.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 706
Not married to my cucky but if we were I'd want my bull to cum all over my rings...then I would tell cucky to clean with his mouth....
Sounds hot the ultimate symbol of your marriage covered in your bull's cum but maybe leave the cum on your rings. If you do marry your cuck and do this often enough some of your bull's cum will always be on your rings besides your cucky can always clean a cream pie :p

That's one of the tributes of the hubby and his hot wife to me to show appreciation and surrender to me and it always turn them both on specially when the cuck lick my thick creamy cum of her her fingers and ring
Have you ever make the bull cum on your wedding rings? in my opinion this the strongest sign to tell the bull that you and your husband are submitting to him by humiliating the holly link between you

You know what’s really sexy foreplay ….while kissing and undressing in bed …have the Black lover slip off her wedding ring place it on the night table and have him whisper to her “ you’re now single all over again and I’m your brand new boyfriend that has fallen in love with you “ …. Now here’s the key … before he slips inside her he has to say to her … “ can I stay in and cum inside you please “ …. She will pull him in whispering “yes “ feeling single all over again.

very passionate and romantic sex follows … if your the husband even announce while leaving the room for a bit …” you two look like you’re getting very close I’ll let you have some alone time “ and walk out closing the door … your wife will literally be in heaven and enjoy some of the greatest sex of her life … she will feel single again with a guy that going to cum inside her and said that he’s fallen in love with her ….she will love you for this time.

I don’t usually remove my wedding ring as it symbolises my commitment to my loving hubby, but my experience is the whole taboo idea of fucking a married woman seems to be such a thrill for guys and that’s good with me. Ive had a guy ask me to remove my wedding ring and he placed it in a condom before he fucked me. it felt truly incredible as it stimulated my vaginal muscles and pushed against my virgin cervix. My lover was of course making a point, he was saying fuck your marriage and fuck your hubby, I own you now,, a vision not lost on my husband

Attachments

• 56372870-C3EC-4EC2-A630-A60F732FD74D.jpeg
    56372870-C3EC-4EC2-A630-A60F732FD74D.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
I don’t usually remove my wedding ring as it symbolises my commitment to my loving hubby, but my experience is the whole taboo idea of fucking a married woman seems to be such a thrill for guys and that’s good with me. Ive had a guy ask me to remove my wedding ring and he placed it in a condom before he fucked me. it felt truly incredible as it stimulated my vaginal muscles and pushed against my virgin cervix. My lover was of course making a point, he was saying fuck your marriage and fuck your hubby, I own you now,, a vision not lost on my husband
Thats a Bull That we are all Bull should be proud of he represented true control and dominance and achieved his goal in pleasing you Salut!

VERY hot!

Back