Cum eating Hubby?

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.
i have tasted my own cum before and sometimes still do it after masturbating to completion. i never did it before an ex girlfriend introduced me to the taste and i never even thought about it TBH but it would rather have been a turn-off more than anything, i guess. It started by the mentioned ex complimenting me for its good taste and then some day she would share it through a kiss after having me sucked to completion. It became a regular part of our lovemaking, so did my sharing her juices or our combined love juices with her after a good session of fucking. Sometimes i would cum first and she would then mildly push my head down on to her vulva and i would lick her to a raging orgasm, eat out our cream from inside her vag and feed it to her from my mouth.

However, never have i ever ate or tasted another man's cum yet and find that to be a big turn-off for the most part. Oddly there are a very few situations in which i can imagine doing and even enjoying that but those are rare. First, i would never take it "from the source" as i am not attracted to men or their penises, quite the opposite, it would disgust me, so that is not going to happen! Second, i would not take it in my mouth "cold", meaning from an object like a dish for instance, and not even from the outside of a Woman's body, her skin. That's just icky!

But i can imagine a girlfriend sharing it with me through a kiss like the ex and i did before with my own cum, or eating her and her regular lover's combined lust juices from her pussy right after her being creampied. Again i would prefer not to sip it down but give her a taste of the evidence by sharing the precious cocktail through a deep tongue-to-tongue kiss. And, as you can imagine, i would prefer the other man who would have creamed her to be a Black man and a skillful lover for her benefits - and mine too. ;)

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
(...)
Interesting question. i also wonder... do Black men even feel anything in particular about what another man does to his own wife or girlfriend?
If so, what's the element that invokes such emotions (and what are those like) after the Black man "is done with" the Woman and receives no more physical pleasure from her? Guys, please shed a light on this question. Thanks.

And Jen, thank you for sharing. :)

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
I would love to.

HWJ ,Yes that is so true me the wife has a Super her hungry thirsty married pussy that gets gang bang and train ran on me make my cuck have martini glasses filled up with all my hung BBC BULLS and I love the taste of it you are so right we both can never get enough.
What are the most loads your cuck boi has taken in a day? Mine has taken 6 in one day, but he had an "uncle" that once took 12 loads in one afternoon with his wife, my hubs "aunty"!

HWJ :lips: :lips:

The first time my hubby did it I was in total shock. I thought in my mind it would be something he would never do but one night after he was watching me with my lover and he shot his load in me as soon as he got off of me my hubby got between my legs and licked me clean! I was in shock and enjoyed every second of it :)
In every couple, every hubby and every wife should overcome fear and try once! After I think they will never stop

Sound like it really got kinky
So after that first time, cum play became pretty common. It even went so far as to me freezing cum to play with later.

She'd have me eating her pussy full of my warmed up cum while asking me if I liked cleaning up other men's cum from her. Or she'd dump it on her strap on and have me clean it off, while asking me how much I loved sucking cock and swallowing cum.

One time before we got started, we were warming it up, and we spilled it on the kitchen floor. (Alcohol was involved). I said something like, "*******, I think that was all of it." Or something like that, and she said "well better not waste it" and pushed me down to the floor to lick it up. Which I did.

But then we had a ******* and that kind of play stopped rather abruptly. I hope we can get back to that kind of stuff at some point.

View attachment 3991615
Sooo 🔥❤️

View attachment 3991615
DAMN... Thats a good load

So after that first time, cum play became pretty common. It even went so far as to me freezing cum to play with later.

She'd have me eating her pussy full of my warmed up cum while asking me if I liked cleaning up other men's cum from her. Or she'd dump it on her strap on and have me clean it off, while asking me how much I loved sucking cock and swallowing cum.

One time before we got started, we were warming it up, and we spilled it on the kitchen floor. (Alcohol was involved). I said something like, "*******, I think that was all of it." Or something like that, and she said "well better not waste it" and pushed me down to the floor to lick it up. Which I did.

But then we had a ******* and that kind of play stopped rather abruptly. I hope we can get back to that kind of stuff at some point.
Hope you get to have your fun soon

View attachment 3991615
Love cleaning up all involved.

Back