Cum eating Hubby?

I still remember the first time my hubby unknowingly licked a BBC load out of my pussy. I had been sexting with my ex bf Rufus and things started to get hot and heavy. Rufus said he had to have my white pussy and told me to come over. I told my husband I was meeting the girls for a *******. Rufus fucked me hard as fuck for over an hour. My pussy was getting sore from his 8.5 inch cock. I begged Rufus to cum inside my white pussy and he immediately grunted and filled me with what felt like 10 huge spurts of cum. I told Rufus I had to get back home to my husband and left. When I got home I told Pete I was so wet for him and needed to feel his tongue on my pussy. He immediately pulled my panties down and went to town. He thought I was soaking wet for him not knowing he was eating a black mans nut 😂
Tell me more - when did you tell hubby? I can help you train hubby to be a sub sissy cuckold.

be honest, I had never thought about eating a cream pie,, but one time we had a bull over and fucked my wife, after he was done and cum leaking out of her pussy, she ask me to lick her, I was a little taken back at first, but I wanted to give her pleasure, so I dove right in,, she came in an instant, she is also Multi O she came so many times, I lost count, and the more she came the more i got turned on, it is now some thing we do all the time now
We were similar. She and her bull used to tell me that it was a "thing" that many cucks enjoy but it sounded kind of gross to me. However it started to creep into my mind until I was almost obsessed with the thought. So one time, after he fucked her and came in her and she was close to another orgasm, I went over and did it. I had to fight through the gag reflex however once she had a massive orgasm grinding on my face, we were both hooked !!!!!!!

We were similar. She and her bull used to tell me that it was a "thing" that many cucks enjoy but it sounded kind of gross to me. However it started to creep into my mind until I was almost obsessed with the thought. So one time, after he fucked her and came in her and she was close to another orgasm, I went over and did it. I had to fight through the gag reflex however once she had a massive orgasm grinding on my face, we were both hooked !!!!!!!
yes it can be habit forming LOL

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Picture perfect love to help husband lick cum together?

Its the natural duty of any cuck boi to serve both his hot wife and her bulls, each and every time. Most claim not to have really thought about it, or were "tricked" into doing it, but trust me, once they have the taste they keep coming back for more, nearly all will eventually be drinking straight from the hose given the chance, but you need to have the right bulls for that.

HWJ

Its the natural duty of any cuck boi to serve both his hot wife and her bulls, each and every time. Most claim not to have really thought about it, or were "tricked" into doing it, but trust me, once they have the taste they keep coming back for more, nearly all will eventually be drinking straight from the hose given the chance, but you need to have the right bulls for that.

HWJ
Couldn't agree with you more !!

HWJ
HWJ ,Yes that is so true me the wife has a Super her hungry thirsty married pussy that gets gang bang and train ran on me make my cuck have martini glasses filled up with all my hung BBC BULLS and I love the taste of it you are so right we both can never get enough.

HWJ
agree, some of the bulls now, want me to blow them right away, some times they come over for just me

Back