Cum eating Hubby?

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

I started eating cum when my wife decided to climb up on my face and feed me my fresh load. We were early in our relationship, talking about all the thiings that turned us on. Things we did in the past, things we never got to try and so on. I shared that I was in to anal play but never had felt comfortable with a girl to ask her to peg me. My wife thought that was hot, and maybe it gave her the confidence to share hers. She said, sometimes when I'm blowing you or you cum in me, i just want to kiss you or have you lick my pussy. I told her I had tasted my cum before, but not much. I thought it could be hot and said I'd be open to try that.

After a few days, we ended up having sex and she asked to get on top of me. She likes that position so I didn't really think anything of it. She knows how to make me cum pretty fast that way. If she leans down towards me and dangles her tits in my mouth and twerks her ass, well, that's usually enough to shoot my load. This time, as she was riding me, with my nipple in her mouth licking, biting and sucking it, she pulled back and started sticking a couple fingers in my mouth.

I just kept licking and sucking them and she seemed to really enjoy it. I did too and kept sucking them deeper and deeper. She kept pushing them in and out of my mouth and added a third finger and she just kept going deeper and deeper with bigger strokes until I was gagging a bit. She said sorry but then asked if I liked that she wondered if it made me think of sucking a cock. I guess I had gotten a little carried away.

She said it made her hot to think about me sucking cock and taking a dick in my ass. She then said it really turned her on to her I would eat my cum from her mouth or pussy. Not gonna lie, I was getting super excited. She asked me if I would eat my cum from her, and I lost it. I exploded so hard into her as she slowed down her pace. She settled on a nice slow deep motion, enough so her ass cheeks clapped together rhythmicly but not too fast.

She was milking my cock of my cum - which I didn't think would stop. I just kept having spasms and felt myself spurting. It was pretty great. As soon as I relaxed, she pulled off me and slowly but deliberately climbed up my chest. i felt a warm drop hit me just below my next, and then she dropped her pussy right on my face, my nose sliding through her cum filled lips as she dragged her cunt across my nose to my mouth.

I was kind of startled. My cock stated deflating quickly. I was getting those post orgasm second thoughts. But here she was grinding my mouth with her pussy full of my cum. I decided to just start licking. It actually tasted quite amazing. Our juices mixed and the bitter taste I remembered was barely perceptible. I started getting into it, and this really turned her on. She grabbed my head and pushed her pussy harder against my mouth and tongue. She yelped, "holy fuck I'm cumming. it's so fucking hot that you're eating your cum." and she did. Shaking, grinding, her cunt on my face. She fell forward and kind of smothered my nose as she held her self off the head board. She just kept grinding my mouth, tongue and nose.

It was pretty damn hot to see her and feel her cum that hard. After that, cum eating, me eating my cum from her pussy, became a pretty frequent occurrence for us. But things didn't stay that way for long.

I started eating cum when my wife decided to climb up on my face and feed me my fresh load. We were early in our relationship, talking about all the thiings that turned us on. Things we did in the past, things we never got to try and so on. I shared that I was in to anal play but never had felt comfortable with a girl to ask her to peg me. My wife thought that was hot, and maybe it gave her the confidence to share hers. She said, sometimes when I'm blowing you or you cum in me, i just want to kiss you or have you lick my pussy. I told her I had tasted my cum before, but not much. I thought it could be hot and said I'd be open to try that.

After a few days, we ended up having sex and she asked to get on top of me. She likes that position so I didn't really think anything of it. She knows how to make me cum pretty fast that way. If she leans down towards me and dangles her tits in my mouth and twerks her ass, well, that's usually enough to shoot my load. This time, as she was riding me, with my nipple in her mouth licking, biting and sucking it, she pulled back and started sticking a couple fingers in my mouth.

I just kept licking and sucking them and she seemed to really enjoy it. I did too and kept sucking them deeper and deeper. She kept pushing them in and out of my mouth and added a third finger and she just kept going deeper and deeper with bigger strokes until I was gagging a bit. She said sorry but then asked if I liked that she wondered if it made me think of sucking a cock. I guess I had gotten a little carried away.

She said it made her hot to think about me sucking cock and taking a dick in my ass. She then said it really turned her on to her I would eat my cum from her mouth or pussy. Not gonna lie, I was getting super excited. She asked me if I would eat my cum from her, and I lost it. I exploded so hard into her as she slowed down her pace. She settled on a nice slow deep motion, enough so her ass cheeks clapped together rhythmicly but not too fast.

She was milking my cock of my cum - which I didn't think would stop. I just kept having spasms and felt myself spurting. It was pretty great. As soon as I relaxed, she pulled off me and slowly but deliberately climbed up my chest. i felt a warm drop hit me just below my next, and then she dropped her pussy right on my face, my nose sliding through her cum filled lips as she dragged her cunt across my nose to my mouth.

I was kind of startled. My cock stated deflating quickly. I was getting those post orgasm second thoughts. But here she was grinding my mouth with her pussy full of my cum. I decided to just start licking. It actually tasted quite amazing. Our juices mixed and the bitter taste I remembered was barely perceptible. I started getting into it, and this really turned her on. She grabbed my head and pushed her pussy harder against my mouth and tongue. She yelped, "holy fuck I'm cumming. it's so fucking hot that you're eating your cum." and she did. Shaking, grinding, her cunt on my face. She fell forward and kind of smothered my nose as she held her self off the head board. She just kept grinding my mouth, tongue and nose.

It was pretty damn hot to see her and feel her cum that hard. After that, cum eating, me eating my cum from her pussy, became a pretty frequent occurrence for us. But things didn't stay that way for long.
nothing like a pussy coming of your dick straight onto ones mouth
ex used to love saying eat my lovers come honey.after fucking him and me

Back