Cum eating Hubby?

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Wow u r amazing and I would have been honored to lick every drop

When a man becomes a willing cuckold there is more to it than sex. First his wife will not just fuck other men she will have fun with them, talk and tease and kiss and do all sorts of things. The other man will have access to her almost like you do and she will fuck him when she wants and enjoy him however they want. You will get to see your wife sitting on his lap while they talk and laugh and make out. Chances are his friends and others will know she fucks other men and that you know. Of course the more men she fucks the easier it becomes and more likely to be public knowledge. When you kiss her you will realize she has sucked other cocks and often smells like cock. Then if she wants you will become a cocksucking cum cleaning cuck and that changes everything because the other men know they can use you for pleasure

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
God damn what a hot ass little cumslut

View attachment 3991615
It's rare on the first 'meat'ing; once I become comfortable with them, I'll tell them my favorite position is fucking her doggy while he 69s so he can really SEE what he wanted to see! I always want the first eruption balls deep but slowly withdraw as I pulse, trying also to not empty. Once out I pull her up so she's straddling him then put my dick in her mouth "Don't let it go soft". If she's not moaning as she sucks me it's his fault because he's not showing enough enthusiasm and it's my job to tell him so! Net result? She never comes down off that cloud, and I'm ready and prepared to vault us up to the next one!

Back