Cum eating Hubby?

I really enjoy kissing my wife after she’s had bbc in her mouth and also do cleanup as it’s the only way I can make her cum.
Nice vid; I wish I could produce that amount of cum...
I’m also a 30 second guy.
in our younger years my wife would always make my bjs with alot of her saliva and once she would taste my precum she would stop and kiss me putting her tongue all the way in my mouth so I would get a taste of my cum telling me if she had to taste my cum I would too

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
When i first heard about cleaning up, i thought it was about the grossest thing i had ever heard of, and there was no way i would EVER consider doing that.

But as time has passed, i guess my views have moderated, and i think i would be open to at least trying it if that is something she wanted me to do.
In a way, it does provide a way for you to feel more a part of things.

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
I like the sight of watching a cucki hubby eat my cum off of his wife and off of my black pipe 🔥🔥

I always clean up all the BBC cum from my wifes pussy as well as her anus as he likes to go back and forth from the 2 as hes breeding her. Typically he blows his first load in her pussy then he goes to her anus and typically dosent take him very long to blow a 2nd smaller load in there. I had a hard time at first eating his cum from her anus but over time it got alot easier and I actually find it tasting as good as from her pussy. Occasionally we both even enjoy getting pissed on and drinking it. This too was not easy for me at first but I adapted to it. Typically the routine is he breeds my wife gets off in all holes and before I clean.her I follow him to the bathroom where he takes a very strong piss and I get on my knees and hold his BBC for him. Shake it off well and wipe the tip clean with paper. Then i go do my cleaning duties.
Wow!!!! Do you really lick his cum out of your white wife's asshole?
Do you get excited watching your white wife ******* the black man's piss?

Attachments

• My Husband Told Me ThatThere Are Some Black Men Around Here .jpg
    My Husband Told Me ThatThere Are Some Black Men Around Here .jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 78
  • My Wife's TiTs ******* 2.jpg
    My Wife's TiTs ******* 2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 69
  • My Wife's TiTs *******.jpg
    My Wife's TiTs *******.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 65
  • We colored My wife's Nipples.jpg
    We colored My wife's Nipples.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 78
in our younger years my wife would always make my bjs with alot of her saliva and once she would taste my precum she would stop and kiss me putting her tongue all the way in my mouth so I would get a taste of my cum telling me if she had to taste my cum I would too
Did you enjoy your wife kissing you with your cum on her lips?

Back