Cum eating cuckold

WOW! From the same Bull or different ones? Have you played with Bull cum with drinks or food for husband?
From the same bull so far, he’s my regular boyfriend. We didn’t play with sperm and food, but huby cleans from any place of my body and not only pussy, like foot, tits....etc etc.
My body have to be totally cleaned from sperm, that’s the rule.

I would love to sit in the corner of the room with my little white clit locked in my pretty pink chastity wearing my wifes panties and fingering my ass while watching my sexy wife get pounded by BBC as she cums over and over on his thick hard black cock and juat wait until he pumps his hot thick superior black cum deep into her pussy and then beg him to let me clean up the mess mmmmm tastes so good FUCK I would love to make some home movies ;)
how often does she get fucked? are you in a pussy free relationship?

@Pj & Steevi: Is there a reason for not verifying as a real couple on this platform? (Other than you are fake, i mean.) It is so easy to do. All it needs is three pictures of yourselves that follow these easy rules. You don`t even have to show your faces, if you don`t want to.
By now you have posted more than three pictures already here, so three more should really not be a problem. ;) It is considered bad practice at least to post pictures (like an avatar, for instance) showing someone`s faces and not proving they actually belong to you. :(

Also, if you actually are "real", you have a natural interest in being acknowledged as such by the community and not mistakenly considered a "fake" member. Please, think about that.

I would love to sit in the corner of the room with my little white clit locked in my pretty pink chastity wearing my wifes panties and fingering my ass while watching my sexy wife get pounded by BBC as she cums over and over on his thick hard black cock and juat wait until he pumps his hot thick superior black cum deep into her pussy and then beg him to let me clean up the mess mmmmm tastes so good FUCK I would love to make some home movies ;)
View media item 164551

Attachments

• B_nJ_vpXEAA_mOA.jpg
    B_nJ_vpXEAA_mOA.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 21
very sexy wife. she needs to be share with lots of different men

Back