Cum eater

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
My wife knows I love the sight, smell and taste of cum on her as I’ve licked many o’ loads off her face, tits, belly, ass cheeks and weekly get feed creampies from her and occasionally get to suck it out of her friends pussy too. I’m referred to when the mood is sexual as their little cum slut boy now and they tease me at just how much cum I consume.

So, last night got a new treat. Wife had one of our married friends over entertaining a younger black stud. Turns out with foreplay and the girls on their knee’s taking turns sucking his cock, licking his balls and ass, this guy leaks a lot of precum. So, to show our friend just how cum crazy I was, she had me bring her an Oreo cookie because I love Oreo cookies. They licked and nursed on his balls and flicked their tongue on the underside of his shaft just below the head until a huge wad of white cum was oozing out of the head of his cock. My wife held the cookie under his cock head and milked his precum on the cookie. Then she handed it to her friend and said, “Give this to our little cum slut boy”. I was kneeling close by, naked in my chastity cage and was told to open up and she slowly fed me the cum covered cookie to savor and devour right in front of all three of them. I have to admit, the salty taste of the cum on the cookie was really good but not as good as the big load he shot all over the two girls faces about 15 minutes later that I licked off of each of their faces while they both giggled and pulled and twisted on my cock cage tormenting me…..Got two more loads too, one in each pussy I got to clean up.

Had a great evening, watched two married women in their 50’s have a very fun evening with a 28 year old, very cool, tatted up black man naked wearing gold chains with a baseball bat for a cock that shoots some of the biggest loads I’ve ever seen shoot out of any cock and very tasty loads too I might add And after last night, I for sure would know. I’m still in my cage this morning, haven’t been let out to cum myself because the wife is off over at a boyfriends house right now getting BBC and told me I’ll be cleaning lots of loads the next 48 hours but she’ll unlock me Xmas morning and let me have all the pussy I want that day and can cum in her as many times as I can possibly cum Xmas day and then after that, it’s locked back up for a good while because most of her regulars and a new young BBC that wants to be a regular are off for the holidays and expecting lots of time between her legs.

Oh, she also told me how much she is looking forward to that period between Xmas and New Years because she just loves cock, big black cock and she is going to end this year on a high note fucking as much black cock as she can get next week. I know on Monday, she will be fucking three different black men, one in the morning, one afternoon, one in our house that late evening.….but she says she has right now, BBC scheduled everyday starting Sunday thru Sunday. She teased me this morning before leaving, I’ll end the year myself with lots of delicious creampie in my belly by the end of next week. She was telling me I may have to get a semen meter and check my ******* for high semen levels like diabetics check for glucose after next week, she says it’ll be the most cum I’ve been fed ever. Has plans for me to take several loads straight from the tap next week as well, one very heavy shooter is suppose to be holding back from jacking off a few days to work up a huge load so my wife and the married friend that fed me the cookie can watch me service his cock and relieve him of his first load, they want to have him pull out of my mouth and watch it lay on the tip of my tongue shooting into my mouth. Wife says she’ll try to film it for me so hopefully I’ll be able to post a small vid or some pics here soon of that.

Oh, she also told me how much she is looking forward to that period between Xmas and New Years because she just loves cock, big black cock and she is going to end this year on a high note fucking as much black cock as she can get next week. I know on Monday, she will be fucking three different black men, one in the morning, one afternoon, one in our house that late evening.….but she says she has right now, BBC scheduled everyday starting Sunday thru Sunday. She teased me this morning before leaving, I’ll end the year myself with lots of delicious creampie in my belly by the end of next week. She was telling me I may have to get a semen meter and check my ******* for high semen levels like diabetics check for glucose after next week, she says it’ll be the most cum I’ve been fed ever. Has plans for me to take several loads straight from the tap next week as well, one very heavy shooter is suppose to be holding back from jacking off a few days to work up a huge load so my wife and the married friend that fed me the cookie can watch me service his cock and relieve him of his first load, they want to have him pull out of my mouth and watch it lay on the tip of my tongue shooting into my mouth. Wife says she’ll try to film it for me so hopefully I’ll be able to post a small vid or some pics here soon of that.
I wish I could be there to see it...

Back