Cucks who watched their wife rimming a bull - what were your thoughts? Was that humiliating?

I would like to know what went through your head while watching your woman tonguing bull's ass. My girlfriend never done it for me but I dream that the first person she rims is a bull and I can only be envious of the feeling of her tongue giving him the pleasures which she didn’t give to me.

eZlB4A8.jpg

I would like to know what went through your head while watching your woman tonguing bull's ass. My girlfriend never done it for me but I dream that the first person she rims is a bull and I can only be envious of the feeling of her tongue giving him the pleasures which she didn’t give to me.

eZlB4A8.jpg

eZlB4A8.jpg
My wife has never done this to her bull. On the contrary, she often does it to me, especially before fucking me with her strapon.

eZlB4A8.jpg
that is something i would not like . a womans asshole yes _ if it is done by myself or by my wife _ would be hot .
but a guys asshole _ no . i would not do it and i am sure i would not kiss her afterwards .
may you need to be gay or bi for liking it .

Back