Cucks sucking BBC?

Cucks have a role to play in the movement
Many bulls (sorry don’t like that term it reduces this gentleman to only an ******* level) like the idea of fucking another mans wife that is the turn on. So unless the lady is cheating on her husband the husband knows. It husband can be of three basic varieties. Knows but does not care. Knows and hates the idea (not a good situation). Or knows and supports his wife in any way he can. Best situation. The boy friend should realize that he has the best of worlds. Don’t screw it up.

How many bulls are into the cuck sucking their dick and balls? My lady and I are truly dying to start this chapter of our life and I've recently accepted that I want to suck BBC. Just wondering how common it is to find a bull who enjoys getting head from a cuckold.
Way too many gay men on this site, wish there were more women

We are both bi open, so we are comfortable with bisexuality in all its forms. Sometimes I like to tease him with my lover as I know what he wants to do when he sees us Ana sometimes I invite him (or my lover invites him) to show what a good sucker he is. It’s all in good spirit and for good times.
We make it clear to our partners that we are bi but always always respect those who are not

I have sucked a lot of men , did not ever think i would do it and then did not enjoy it at first but after six or more different cocks I decided to become talented and came to enjoy. What surprises me is the number of men who want to be serviced by another man. They will even pull out of a pussy and ask to be finished. It is hard work and cum does not taste good and some cocks are more than a mouthful but still want to be swallowed

In my experience the "bull" doesn't want to admit he's bi or willing to say he doesn't mind being sucked off by a guy. It's happened a few times where the guy I'm with has fluffed the "bull" and it's met with moans of pleasure from him.
Once we were all warmed up then handjobs from the guy to the "bull" and also, bjs, applying lube to his cock and also eating his cum too.
Even after all that the "bull" would never admit that he enjoyed it but rather it was him 'being in charge'. I don't know if it's a guy thing or a cultural thing but I feel guys would enjoy it a whole lot more if they admitted they were bi or thoroughly enjoyed a guy pleasuring them.

often a bull will put his hands on your shoulders and firmly push you down so that you are on your knees with his cock in your face. Some will wait for you to kiss the tip or lick his balls but some will ******* their cocks into your mouth while holding your head. Either way you will end up will his cock down your throat as he fucks your face. Often when they start to cum they will push your head down so they can get even their balls in your mouth. You become not just a cuck but a pussy to be used

In my experience the "bull" doesn't want to admit he's bi or willing to say he doesn't mind being sucked off by a guy. It's happened a few times where the guy I'm with has fluffed the "bull" and it's met with moans of pleasure from him.
Once we were all warmed up then handjobs from the guy to the "bull" and also, bjs, applying lube to his cock and also eating his cum too.
Even after all that the "bull" would never admit that he enjoyed it but rather it was him 'being in charge'. I don't know if it's a guy thing or a cultural thing but I feel guys would enjoy it a whole lot more if they admitted they were bi or thoroughly enjoyed a guy pleasuring them.
this will sound funny to some of you. We /I have found that once a boy friend cums in a lady his mind is ready to roll over and go to sleep and the lady feels the need to cleans up.

How ever if the boy friend does not cum in the lady he is going to still be in breeding mode. As far as the lady is concerned the act is not over yet. That first bit was just warm up or fore play.

Something else that is a real turn on to the lady is watching her boy friend fight to hold off. Knowing he is way past the point of no return. And i mean way passed.

Now there are a few thing that the boy friend quickly realizes. If he buries his manhood in my throat i will not taste it. That cum is way past my taste buds. However if just the head is in my mouth that load that he has built up will do three things. The first two blasts will hit the back of my throat and i will have to fight not to gag. This entire load will be spread out over my tongue there by forsing me to taste his load. The bitter, the sweet and the salty. Lastly when i suck the tip i will draw out the last of the load which for some reason will help him get hard again. As for the lady this is no clean up needed and she can treat this as a fun fore play.

Back