Cucks sucking BBC?

Hi all, when my cuck is present I'd say 90% of the time the bull is happy for him to touch, suck and ultimately cucky ends up cleaning and consuming his fertile sperm from me. so I think its quite common and harmless sexy fun that heightens everyone's sexual pleasures.

Kiss Kiss :lips: :qos: :lips:
Pretty much the same experience here. I have had bulls that use oral to emasculate the cuck.

I was a sissy queer long before I met and married my hot wife. She likes to humiliate and control me in front of her black bulls. Therefore, being her sissy cuckold affords me more opportunities to suck off black cocks and eat out black asses. However, when it comes to fucking a pussy, most bulls prefer her female pussy to my sissy's pussy. And she has the advantage that she can be knocked up; whereas I can not.

Attachments

• Cock Pleaser 1.JPG
    Cock Pleaser 1.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Pussy In 1995.jpg
    Pussy In 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 51
Not wanting things go off the rails I will say just say this. If I was offered a Billion dollars in order to allow or tolerate another man sucking me off, that is a Billion dollars that I would never get paid.

My high libido causes me to go to lifestyle parties and work my way around the room pounding every woman senseless, or having kinky taboo sex with a couple of sisters, not allowing another man to touch me in a manner that my sexuality nor my principals would allow.

Now let me entertain the whole libido and higher sex drive logic. Again I am a guy who has commonly had sex with several women per lifestyle party multiple times a year because that how high my sex drive and libido is. I had this female neighbor who had a crush on me and kinds saw me coming and going every once in awhile with various female guests. I did not find this woman attractive in the face or the body but she was a really sweat single woman who live in my building.

One night she invited me over for dinner and a movie and I accepted. Once we ate and were relaxing watching the movie she just flat out asked me if we could have sex and I said no! She asked me why not? I was honest with her and told her that I was not attracted to her in any way. She began to beg and even mention women who she has seen me with talking about how I can fuck all of these women but I can't fuck her. I told her that I am attracted to all those women. Having a high sex drive is only good for the woman I want not for the one I don't want! She still insisted on pressuring me so I said ok I will give you a shot. We got undressed and got into her bed and I just laid there naked as she kissed me all over and played with my BBC which to her was nothing more than a pathetic limp noodle. I am 9" and 1/2 inches on hard but my dick was acting like it was colder that Alaska in that room and wouldn't give her any play. She even begged me to think about other women but I told her it just won't work for me like that.

This was a woman that I was tolerating that I was not attracted to just think about how much worse it wo
How often do you cum when exhibiting this high sex drive and how often do you have sex, do you have a wife or fulltime girlfriend. I have found that most men who consider themselves cocksmen or bulls are not that highly sexed but are driven by something else. I have seen men who have cum six times and I myself have cum seven times in a row but then I really do like women and not just for sex. As far as what we will do it becomes clear when someone offers the billion dollars

My boyfriend didn’t suck any dick yet. But i would like to see it in the nearest future
If your boyfriend has a submissive cuckold personality like me, he will love sucking your bull’s big cocks. My wife encouraged me to suck her black bulls huge cock 7 years ago. It turned her on so much that I have been doing it ever since when she or her bull demands it.

picture yourself on your knees with a huge cock in your mouth and it's owner has his hands around the back of your head as he shoves his dick down your throat. You feel a gag response but his cock is already past that. Your mouth is full of saliva and it is dripping out and tears are coming down your cheeks as he slides his cock in and out. You feel his dick swell and with a shove your mouth is full of sperm that may taste a bit like bleach. Sucking cock is not always this great but it is sometimes and once the bulls know you suck they will want it

Back