Cucks...show us the picture of your wife a bull sees when he first walks in your bedroom to fuck your wife

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 63640
View media item 52329
View media item 204
View media item 108
Gorgeous woman

First photo is what a bull sees: my wife wearing nothing but heels and a smile, her legs pointing to heaven, her nipples erect with sexual arousal, and the honey already flowing out of her excited womanhood. Second photo is what I, the cuckold, sees when he dismounts: my wife's heels are still on, her smile has turned into a dazed look, her thighs are spread apart, and her well-fucked and totally sated womanhood has his excess baby-makers flowing freely from her filled womb.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
    Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 408
First photo is what a bull sees: my wife wearing nothing but heels and a smile, her legs pointing to heaven, her nipples erect with sexual arousal, and the honey already flowing out of her excited womanhood. Second photo is what I, the cuckold, sees when he dismounts: my wife's heels are still on, her smile has turned into a dazed look, her thighs are spread apart, and her well-fucked and totally sated womanhood has his excess baby-makers flowing freely from her filled womb.
From one cuck to another love it!!

Back