Cucks...show us the picture of your wife a bull sees when he first walks in your bedroom to fuck your wife

Mmm rwally
I can’t post. But I like to be naked in very high heels. Legs wide. On our couch. My husband is naked in cage and dog collar and lead. He is doing his job. Getting his wife’s pussy ready for the bull ad we await his entrance. He opens the door and is in control instantly. That black mans arrogance that white men hate but we fucking love. So sexy. He stands in the arch of lounge. We lick eyes. And the enemy is electric. My bulls are huge. Gym rats like me. Muscular. Ripped. Sexual gods. I gasp and hubby might look up but I shove his head done hard telling to do is job. He takes his jeans off and then stands in a white speedo. Only a black bull can wear that and look hot. His huge bulge. He slowly pulls them down and unleashes that bbc which we alll fuc king love. He stands there with a 10 in thick vascular pitch black uncut cock. Swinging between his huge thighs. Something u don’t hear off only hearing how huge it is fully hard. But the image of that huge black cook hanging down. Makes me go wet at how beautiful. A big black cock looks. And what it resembles. He slowly swaggers over. And this is the best part. My husband is clueless. The way he stands over the pasty inferior little runt. Preparing his wife’s pussy. And a huge black sexual giod standing over the white boy. In a stance of domination and a conqueror. It’s so symbolic of what is happening. I run my nails up his frame. Long nails. And diamonds. Then take his huge coco in both hands and start to strike him whilst I also strike the blank mans already huge ego. But whats mind blowing. Is we not just saying it for him. I actually get dripping wet by doing it. Just like how we lik black covk worship. U don’t hear of white dick worship ? So that’s what I sometimes like my bull to walk into. Very powerful symbolic of the heirachy in modern white marriage. Which I fully believe in. And am driving ******* behind it in my own city.

Back