Cucks, hubbies, etc. Do you like to serve black men by yourself?

Firstly, and admittedly, I love sex with black men, and although I love the cuck role, serving my wife and her black lover, I love serving black men one-on-one and it feeds my gay desires. I was bi before my wife going black, but the first black man trained me first one-on-one for two nights, and trained me as his faggot which was intense, and for me addictive.

Your thoughts?

I have services many hung blk men alone with my gf’s blessings. She travels for work once a month and this is when I’m allowed to be a slut. Last week I was used by my daddy and three of his friends. Taking four handsome hung blk men in my slutty hole was amazing. Being told I’m nothing but a toy for blk men while on my knees surrounded by them going back and forth throating their huge dicks.

Firstly, and admittedly, I love sex with black men, and although I love the cuck role, serving my wife and her black lover, I love serving black men one-on-one and it feeds my gay desires. I was bi before my wife going black, but the first black man trained me first one-on-one for two nights, and trained me as his faggot which was intense, and for me addictive.

Your thoughts?
I do like a dominant black man,
I love to worship his ass kissing and licking it.

Your thoughts?
I like mmf threesomes but I also like serving men alone and if they are black.....

Back