Cucks, hubbies, etc. Do you like to serve black men by yourself?

Firstly, and admittedly, I love sex with black men, and although I love the cuck role, serving my wife and her black lover, I love serving black men one-on-one and it feeds my gay desires. I was bi before my wife going black, but the first black man trained me first one-on-one for two nights, and trained me as his faggot which was intense, and for me addictive.

Your thoughts?
My
I like mmf threesomes but I also like serving men alone and if they are black.....

Firstly, and admittedly, I love sex with black men, and although I love the cuck role, serving my wife and her black lover, I love serving black men one-on-one and it feeds my gay desires. I was bi before my wife going black, but the first black man trained me first one-on-one for two nights, and trained me as his faggot which was intense, and for me addictive.

Your thoughts?
My wife has been fucking a blk coworker got more then 2 years I never watch or join them we usually have sex after he’s gone but not all the time but first time I eat her out afterwards was few months after they started she was lying on bed with her legs spread when I came into room she didn’t say anything just looking at me I crawled between her legs An began licking she laughed an said she knew it that I wanted to lol I just told her if it was the only way I could be apart of it then I wanted to I’ve been doing that ever since I’m from Charleston sc btw

Back