Cucks how do you feel when reall bbc goes deep inside your hot wife's pussy

Her bull does things I could never do! But I luv J/O for the 2-3 hours he fucks her! Then she always begs him to cum in pussy! Then they will usually kiss while I’m slurping all that cream pie! And sometimes I get to clean his BBC too and that really turns her on! (Me too)
This is Mrs. Sliderr and my hubby described our “Let you’re freak flag fly” Friday night when my black boyfriend comes over perfectly! It’s intoxicating

Last edited:
I don't know how the filling is looking at your wife being black for the first time but what I read here a lot of people say " WOOW" BUT ONLY IF THE WIBE AND THE MOOD IS GOOD

With my ex I was never present when the bull fucked her

currently trying to get my current gf over the line. I’ll get there. Though she may not want me there

interested how cucks felt as the bull grunts as he starts to cum. The point of no return. And fucking ******* for a man. Did you want to intervene even at that late stage and stop it?

The wife and I are swingers. She had plenty of average guys and even a few little fellas that left her very disappointed. We even tried 2 single (w) guys, but never a black guy and never a BBC. We met for dinner and he was smooth, respectful, confident and attractive. She loved it all. As the online communicator, I also knew he had one quality she wasn’t yet aware of, but soon would be. Back at his place she was nervous and kept me close. That quickly melted away as he softly kissed her growing ever more passionate. The giddy smile couldn’t be hidden as she stroked his growing bulge. She dropped to her knees for a close up view of its release. She stopped for a moment in awe before placing his thick 9” gift into her hands. She then made her best effort to fit it inside her mouth.
It was clear she was eager to get fucked, but our experienced bull knew she would need plenty of oral warmup. She impatiently waited as he rolled on a condom and teased her lips. She gasped as he finally slid inside her. This would be the largest cock she had ever experienced. He went deeper w every stroke. She would eventually secure a strong grip on his ass to ensure she took it all w every thrust. He became a long time bull for us we still see on occasion to this day 8yrs later.

Attachments

• CEB58FBB-5CA9-4263-B908-947F98A82C54.jpeg
    CEB58FBB-5CA9-4263-B908-947F98A82C54.jpeg
    704.7 KB · Views: 187
  • DD534C39-98DF-4E7C-942F-A337AEFAA7F7.png
    DD534C39-98DF-4E7C-942F-A337AEFAA7F7.png
    346.8 KB · Views: 189
  • A0EA15B6-34ED-40E5-B5FB-9117287963AF.png
    A0EA15B6-34ED-40E5-B5FB-9117287963AF.png
    789.1 KB · Views: 185
My hubby wants to hear me tell the guy to fuck me with is big black cock and it feels so good I have a hard time saying these for him to hear and i dont know why It turns him on so much to think about it

My hubby wants to hear me tell the guy to fuck me with is big black cock and it feels so good I have a hard time saying these for him to hear and i dont know why It turns him on so much to think about it
I won’t give my wife any type of script. What she says in the moment is all her. I’m not a big fan of mentioning “black”. I’m not all “woke” and PC, but our BBC/bull play isn’t about the black aspect. Having someone fuck my wife just because they are black sounds pretty shitty. You getting fucked and enjoying it is what turns him on. But, have an open conversation w him about what you say. It should be natural and in the moment. A gasp, moan, or even the screamed expletive given naturally in the moment is hotter than any scripted dirty talk.

The wife and I are swingers. She had plenty of average guys and even a few little fellas that left her very disappointed. We even tried 2 single (w) guys, but never a black guy and never a BBC. We met for dinner and he was smooth, respectful, confident and attractive. She loved it all. As the online communicator, I also knew he had one quality she wasn’t yet aware of, but soon would be. Back at his place she was nervous and kept me close. That quickly melted away as he softly kissed her growing ever more passionate. The giddy smile couldn’t be hidden as she stroked his growing bulge. She dropped to her knees for a close up view of its release. She stopped for a moment in awe before placing his thick 9” gift into her hands. She then made her best effort to fit it inside her mouth.
It was clear she was eager to get fucked, but our experienced bull knew she would need plenty of oral warmup. She impatiently waited as he rolled on a condom and teased her lips. She gasped as he finally slid inside her. This would be the largest cock she had ever experienced. He went deeper w every stroke. She would eventually secure a strong grip on his ass to ensure she took it all w every thrust. He became a long time bull for us we still see on occasion to this day 8yrs later.
she looks very sexy on bbc

I wish I had a 10-12 inch BBC fucking me in front of my husband ASAP in panama city fl and if you have any friends bring them too more the merrier IDC how many BBC's I'm ready to let all them cum inside me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210919-054047.png
    Screenshot_20210919-054047.png
    764.1 KB · Views: 123
First time I saw my wife with a black man his cock was actually coming out of her. She had been with him 3 times and it was my first time being present. I waited outside the room for a while to let them get "comfortable" and he had her up against a dressing table and was just withdrawing as I walked into the room. She then lay on the bed and opened her legs and he pushed his huge cock into her. I had the feeling of uncontrollable lust and arousal. My stomach was doing somersaults and mouth was very dry.
Wow

It is so hot as she tells me, “ black cock fucks the best.” He prison fucks her all over the house and she begs him to fuck her and he makes squirt continually! His cock is an 8” big black banana boner and he owns my wife’s pussy and fucks her whenever he wants to. I just J/O my little white penis and watch in aweView attachment 4118682
Ohhh. Yes
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Yes I’m with you on that. Nothing like watching her toes curl, and she’s orgasming hard as he’s railing her into oblivion. All the while, you are moaning, groaning and dropping messy loads all over yourself. There is nothing better
👍👍👍👍😻😻😻

Back