Cucks giving up their wedding rings

demalejpo

Male
Gold Member
When my wife began fucking our Black neighbor with my blessing he demanded that I give up my ring as a formal surrender of her. I was a bit reluctant but I decided that it made sense to acknowledge that her orifices now belong to him. She urged me to go along and I did. She now wears my ring around her neck so that it bounces when she rides him. Has anyone else given up their ring?

When my wife began fucking our Black neighbor with my blessing he demanded that I give up my ring as a formal surrender of her. I was a bit reluctant but I decided that it made sense to acknowledge that her orifices now belong to him. She urged me to go along and I did. She now wears my ring around her neck so that it bounces when she rides him. Has anyone else given up their ring?
A bull once made my wife give up her wedding ring.
He took it off her and pushed it into her cum filled pussy and had me take it out while I was cleaning her.

Last edited:
I hope this is a made up scenario - really dude ??

I was surprised and immediately wanted to to reclaim her. He came very hard and pushed the ring inside her a couple inches. I licked her clean and retrieved her ring which was covered in his cum. I put the ring on her finger which she put in my mouth while he watched.
thats so hot

If you’re a wife…try this it’s super exciting…slip off the ring during foreplay and handed to your husband and whisper. “ thank you anyway but I’d much rather be married to him “ right then have her boyfriend ask “ will you marry me ? “ … she says” yes “…,kiss him lovingly and they start fucking right then.

also try have her boyfriend slip off her ring while in bed with no protest from her …. Handed to the husband and say “ she’s mine now … we’re together and we’re going to get married….she puts her arms around his neck pulls him towards her as he slips inside her … he makes love to her unprotected and doesn’t pull out.

both super exciting and try it … it brings it to a new level for everyone.

Back