cucks experience who get to watch bull and girlfriend/wife

Nothing like the smell and taste of cleaning up duties. You soon crave the smell and flavor of mixed juices

Why waste a delicious treat.
I’ve trained my self into becoming a cuckold and only I know this. I live with my roommate who is pregnant with her ex bbc boyfriend. She’s been living with me for the past months because rent was expensive for her. When ever she gets horny she calls her ex and he fucks her brains out. I know cause I hear the noises. When ever they get done fucking and go out for errands I go into her bathroom look for panties so I can eat the cum leftover. I got so addicted to this I started to eat cum from her ex’s used condom. I love doing it. It’s so addicting the smell the texture. It’s like dessert for me.

I’ve trained my self into becoming a cuckold and only I know this. I live with my roommate who is pregnant with her ex bbc boyfriend. She’s been living with me for the past months because rent was expensive for her. When ever she gets horny she calls her ex and he fucks her brains out. I know cause I hear the noises. When ever they get done fucking and go out for errands I go into her bathroom look for panties so I can eat the cum leftover. I got so addicted to this I started to eat cum from her ex’s used condom. I love doing it. It’s so addicting the smell the texture. It’s like dessert for me.
Have you ever asked if you could eat her after he was done fucking her ? She might really enjoy that

This is a question for the cucks who do get to watch girlfriend/wife with bull. What are your experiences? Do you just watch and beat off? Are you active and “help” out? Do you clean up creampies? Do you get sloppy seconds?

All the above !!!!!
I mostly watch. At first I would beat off but I would cum so quickly and then that made it all weirder and not as hot after so we decided I cannot cum until they are all done. Cleaning her is much much hotter before cumming. Sometimes I will slip inside her to cum, that litterally takes 10 seconds. LOL

I mostly watch. At first I would beat off but I would cum so quickly and then that made it all weirder and not as hot after so we decided I cannot cum until they are all done. Cleaning her is much much hotter before cumming. Sometimes I will slip inside her to cum, that litterally takes 10 seconds. LOL
Exactly

I watch and stroke. Seeing her face and hearing her getting stretched and taking it so deep really gets me hard. I have to edge for a while until he is ready to cum, the I stroke off and cum at the same time. Always a nice big load when watching her with a bbc
There is absolutely nothing like watching and stroking off. I hear you about having to edge. It’s a must, otherwise you rapidly spill your seed way faster than you want to. The size of the loads you shoot are quite impressive when you do finally cum. It’s a surreal experience watching your wife/girlfriend getting railed while you are off to the side while watching and pleasuring yourself. It’s something I would highly recommend every couple experience. So many couples are missing out on it.

Yep 100% correct. 10 seconds sounds about right and it’s a glorious 10 seconds. But at least by then The wife is fully satisfied so I don’t feel so bad just getting off

If she was my "wife" couldn't keep my hands off her.. No telling.. watch, join in, it would be a connection for us. He just there for her if that makes sense. Love in her like crazy.. because my "wife" would drive me crazy.

She likes variety. Sometimes I get to sit quietly in the corner and watch (without touching myself). Other times she has me help by holding her hair back while she sucks his cock. Or I'll fetch them drinks. With her guidance and encouragement, I'll perform cleanup duties. I'm a little timid in that department. Sometimes I get sloppy seconds. Depends on how sensitive down there she feels after her Bull. Sometimes I think he fucks her so hard to ensure I don't have a chance afterwards.

This is a question for the cucks who do get to watch girlfriend/wife with bull. What are your experiences? Do you just watch and beat off? Are you active and “help” out? Do you clean up creampies? Do you get sloppy seconds?
I love to watch and do so whenever I can (except of course when he has taken her somewhere and I am left at home. I am allowed to clean her cunt with my tongue, which I enjoy so much. Sloppy seconds only when my cage is removed.

I think watching intensifies the bbc relationship. It's one thing for her to tell me what he did with her but so much more intense when I see it. Not just the actual sex but the humiliation, The way he degrades her, leads her with her collar and leash, takes her out back for toilet, etc.

Back