Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

I loved watching my wife making out with a black man. Some of her bulls liked deeply kissing my young white wife in a crowd of white people. Boy did that get some hard looks from everyone. At an adult bookstore my wife was put on display while black men kissed and groped her right out in the open. I would just stand there while they kissed and felt her up.

I loved watching my wife making out with a black man. Some of her bulls liked deeply kissing my young white wife in a crowd of white people. Boy did that get some hard looks from everyone. At an adult bookstore my wife was put on display while black men kissed and groped her right out in the open. I would just stand there while they kissed and felt her up.
damn that's erotic.

That's so hot making your wife a BBC slut 🔥

That's so hot making your wife a BBC slut 🔥
I wish I could take the credit but to be honest a black man old enough to be her grandfather taught her very early in our marriage how to please a black man. Her bull John would not allow me to be there so he could totally dominate my beautiful young white wife. A black lady my wife worked with set her up with her husband's friend. We had had two one night stands with black men and my wife told this black lady she got off on the dominant nature of the black guys.

I wish I could take the credit but to be honest a black man old enough to be her grandfather taught her very early in our marriage how to please a black man. Her bull John would not allow me to be there so he could totally dominate my beautiful young white wife. A black lady my wife worked with set her up with her husband's friend. We had had two one night stands with black men and my wife told this black lady she got off on the dominant nature of the black guys.
Lucky BBC got some young married white pussy lol I guess when you're a BBC slut wife age or nothing matters as long as she gets it lol

Lucky BBC got some young married white pussy lol I guess when you're a BBC slut wife age or nothing matters as long as she gets it lol
That's how it used to be the only rule was he had to be black. I was embarrassed and ashamed of what I had let this black man do to me and I justified doing those nasty things by telling myself that I had to do what ever he told me to do or he won't let me leave.

That's how it used to be the only rule was he had to be black. I was embarrassed and ashamed of what I had let this black man do to me and I justified doing those nasty things by telling myself that I had to do what ever he told me to do or he won't let me leave.
Every one has a choice lol it's your life . looks like BBCs make it for you

Keep up the good work lol just keep letting him make you a BBC cunt slut wife 👍

From Christine -
I kept thinking that hubby (Ray) was surely going to stop this.
Especially when I was getting felt-up, fingered in public at a bar/restaurant.

When the stud saw how wet I and my panties were, he just kept going.
Kissing me and putting his tongue in my ear only made it "worse"?
as other patrons and our waitress started to take notice.

Later, Ray kept saying that he thought for sure that I was going to put my
foot down and tell him, "No".

When you see your wife kissing multiple black men in your home, that should tell you that she’s up to something.

View attachment 5160677
It would indicate that my wife will be having a Black gangbang with these men and she is hoping that one of them will succeed in making her the white mama of his Black baby.

i feel amazed watching my wife and her black bull kissing and loving each other!
Hi there LilCock!

Ever since I topped more than half-a-dozen beautiful young Brazilian teenagers in gay bath-houses across the USA I’ve naively/hopefully thought that the natives of your country were huge-cocked to a man.

Given your case it appears my overall view of your countrymen has been self-interestedly cock-eyed.

Or could it be that the self-selected beautiful-bodied Brazilian lads that I’ve loved sucked and fucked were simply outstanding in the cock department?

Show me your statistics and I’ll show you mine 🤪

Back