Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

yes why not. she just sucked his cock and balls now she has his dick inside her its only right. watching them kiss is just as hot as watching them fuck. The guy just shot a load into her pussy they kiss before and after. its all part of love making. The guys we go with like the fact that its not just about black cock fcking but also about her respecting him as a person. Plus I love eating cream pies and then mixing my cum with his in her pussy.

kissing is a natural part of sex and the bull and wife should kiss and play and have fun so they will feel relaxed and aroused. For the husband it may be a bit diffficult specially when it is in a public place just as it is to watch a man dance with your wife and put his hands all over her while others watch. I watched my wife dance wit a guy while his friends watched and i could hear them talking about how he was going to fuck her that night which he did and many times after

I love it most when she is in public with a new guy and they are turning each other on kissing and groping and the only question is how far they will get before he is inside her! I so love the deep passionate loving kissing and the sex that follows! She loves good kissers~. LOL. And good cock!

For some reason I didn't like it at first. I wanted her to watch her fuck and suck BBC, but i guess I didn't like the idea of the intimacy. I had told my wife that the rule was no kissing, but she made out with her bull passionately anyway and I couldn't help but be turned on by it and accept that she can't help but give superior black men full access to her body. It's just natural and its beautiful.

Back