Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

Yes Absolutely
Beautiful sequence of shots!

So everyday and natural from the first kiss, to the lovers undressing, to their very expressive foreplay, all the way through to them fucking, plainly pretty passionately.

HOT!!!

So is the beautiful young black lover, especially his athletic slenderness and deliciously sexy torso, and the besotted young woman's kissing/sucking his left nipple in shot number 4, which I find the hottest of the lot.

Last edited:
Yes I love watching them kiss as it’s part of the experience and fore play , I find it very erotic seeing them kiss and him running his large black hands over her body feeling her tits and rear while their tongues are intertwining as they get more passionate, with her feeling his cock through his joggers.

Last edited:
YES!!! It didn't start out that way when we first went into this lifestyle, but, ........ it happened on the very first time, even after my wife and I agreed that there would only be sex with no kissing. She got caught up on the moment and went for it, sheepishly looking at me afterwards as if to say sorry. I had a woody already just watching them in bed fondling each other, but watching them kiss while he put his huge dick inside her at the time of the kiss just blew my mind. I've loved watching my wife kissing while fucking ever since that time.

This past summer we were at a party where my girlfriend's black lover attended. Midway through this raucous outdoor pool and BBQ gathering (another story for another time), my girlfriend disappeared. I went into the house to find her and found her spread eagle on a recliner in the screened in porch. Her black lover was fucking her with wild abandon which really turned me on. But what really drove me wild was that as they were fucking they were kissing intensely, tongues darting into each other mouths! She looked up at me, smiled, and continue to kiss him as he thrusted in and out of her pussy! This was the very first time I witnessed them fucking and kissing! What a turn on!
thats so hot

Back