Cuckolds - What have you done during clean up duty?

I know when I am cleaning up my wife, I am so turned on and focused on my job of getting every last bit of her boyfriend's cum that I am sort of oblivious to my surroundings. I get hyper focused on the eroticism of what I am doing and how nasty and "wrong" it is...and my dick is rock hard. In that moment, I am willing to do anything to make my wife happy and feel good...no matter how nasty it might be. She will wipe his cum on various parts of her body and make me lick it off, she will use his cum to have me masterbate with, and she has even used his cum to lube up my butt plug and inserted it in my ass while I am cleaning her up. I enjoy every single minute of it. Has anyone done anything similar?

I know when I am cleaning up my wife, I am so turned on and focused on my job of getting every last bit of her boyfriend's cum that I am sort of oblivious to my surroundings. I get hyper focused on the eroticism of what I am doing and how nasty and "wrong" it is...and my dick is rock hard. In that moment, I am willing to do anything to make my wife happy and feel good...no matter how nasty it might be. She will wipe his cum on various parts of her body and make me lick it off, she will use his cum to have me masterbate with, and she has even used his cum to lube up my butt plug and inserted it in my ass while I am cleaning her up. I enjoy every single minute of it. Has anyone done anything similar?
Sound like you have the perfect hotwife. She clearly finds pleasure in seeing you submit and pleasing bbc just as much as she does. Is she dominant by nature or only when you guys are playing and there is a bbc involved?

Sound like you have the perfect hotwife. She clearly finds pleasure in seeing you submit and pleasing bbc just as much as she does. Is she dominant by nature or only when you guys are playing and there is a bbc involved?
She is dominant at other times also, but not in a bad way. And there are lots of times she allows me to lead...just not sexually. It is an enjoyable mix at times...but it does keep me on my toes, because I am not always sure how to behave or respond. My default tends to be submissive and if I notice that is not the way she wants me to behave, then I alter it. But she is never dominant when it comes to picking the damn restaurants we visit...her response to the "Where should we eat tonight?" question is always "I don't know" or "I don't care"...lol!

Fuxk that hot with the cum lubing up your butt plug to slide It in u

Your wife is damn hot

Good slave. you need smell her aroma, so you can swallow cum and piss of her.

Sound like a fun couple. Great find for a bull

Sé que cuando estoy limpiando a mi esposa, estoy tan excitado y concentrado en mi trabajo de obtener hasta el último trozo de semen de su novio que soy un poco ajeno a mi entorno. Me hiperconcentro en el erotismo de lo que estoy haciendo y en lo desagradable y "equivocado" que es... y mi pene está duro como una roca. En ese momento, estoy dispuesto a hacer cualquier cosa para hacer feliz a mi esposa y sentirse bien... sin importar cuán desagradable pueda ser. Limpiará su semen en varias partes de su cuerpo y me obligará a lamerlo, usará su semen para hacerme dominar, e incluso usó su semen para lubricar mi tapón anal y lo insertó en mi culo mientras yo la estoy limpiando. Disfruto cada minuto de ello. ¿Alguien ha hecho algo similar?
Mi esposa no me deja limpiarla despues de que yo la llene, por lo tanto tampoco me dejaria limpiarla despues de ser penetrada por otro hombre. Por eso, yo te envidio

FROM CHRISTINE-
One of the sexiest videos I have seen was the one our maid took.
It shows me and and this young black bull making-out, sort of tongue fucking after sex
while Ray dutifully has his head between my legs, lapping the stud's load out of my cunt.

I guess even the maid was turned-on enough to record it on her phone.

Back