CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES, part 2

He's been looking forward to his treat . . .

View attachment 6438175
Cinematically that’s a great shot, but my hub (although he’s done this), actually likes diving in and just smushing his face into the whole thing, he like to lock onto my open puss and feel it sliding out and into his mouth,,,I’ve got a tight pussy so I can squeeze it out very easily, we both hate when somebody goes in and digs it out rather than letting it run out.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing better than watching that bulls superior black cock passing your white wife’s labia lips and start stretching her vagina as he slowly prepares her for a deeper and wider stretching than she’s ever had before: just amazing watching and listening to your wife’s reaction as his bulbous cock head passes and stretching parts of her vagina that your little white cock has never managed .

Last edited:

Please login or become a member to view

Absolutely nothing better than watching that bulls superior black cock passing your white wife’s labia lips and start stretching her vagina as he slowly prepares her for a deeper and wider stretching than she’s ever had before: just amazing watching and listening to your wife’s reaction as his bulbous cock head passes and stretching parts of her vagina that your little white cock has never managed .
Hot description

Does Mr. Elelator clean Mrs. Elelator after she's been with Bigblackbull76?

Her pussy looks so ready to be eaten!!!

Back