CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES, part 2

You think she even noticed that kiss with that big cock penetrating her?
_MQZ9muqVwW-MZRfHBtFQMEt5ITGozca6ZI1NNwB2Kc.jpg
Anyone has video or some link to this session please?

Beautiful. Especially the fully-dressed husband's calm acceptance and hands-on co-operation in the beautifully-built bull's upright and commandingly focussed fucking of the lovely slender totally yielded very young probably childless wife.

The wife's left hand anxiously clasping her husband's knee, the reassuring resting of his hand on hers, and his closely watching his wife's post-penetration expression speak to me of the deep love of the husband for his wife even while she's taking her magnificent black stud's bare cock all the way up her.

Not unexepectedly with me being very eroto-aesthetically bisexual, her husband's super-sexy strong legs temptingly sheathed in that faded denim turn me on big-time too. As do those perfect youngman's worshipworthy bare feet of his. BUMP!!!!

Thank you for sharing, Dark Horse.That's one very touching, revealing, agonisingly hot shot of the sort that gets me exactly where I have lived for 7 years as the cuckold husband (now ex) of my beautiful young white wife with her strapping huge-cocked lover, who just happens to be my equally beautiful, exquisitely handsome, young and powerfully athletic bisexual black buddy.
That was an amazing scene description. Do more

Back