CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES, part 2

1854838365.gif

The more athletic young slimmer smooth-bodied superbly handsome black stud on the wife's right I find especially spunky; with his incredibly hot physique and full sexily-clipped beard, well-executed artistic tats and his beautifully lickable treasure-trail ascending from his pubic thatch all the way up to his rib-cage. Just like those of my bisexual black buddy and lover, now the husband of my ex.

Genitally-speaking, his darker less-tall buddy on the wife's left appears to be at least his equal in the size of his hard-on and the weightiness of his balls. Good on him. I dare say the wife orgasmed under him at least as often and convulsively when she felt his cum-shots thumping into her.

The beauty of the wife's two young paramours is pretty plainly appreciated by the squat somewhat piggy bespectacled husband with his miniscule cock and that obscenely suggestive gaping hole in the crotch of his jeans right over where his butt-hole should be. Pathetic and pitiablly sad couch-potato that he is.

Which of the two young blacks do you suppose hubby suggested went first with the wife? And why.

If I were him I would have chosen the magnificent paler and seemingly more dominant one on her right and hand-guided his menacingly thick long baby-maker into her cum-craving vagina and eagerly taken his dangling heavy balls into my mouth during the build-ups to his orgasms.

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Last edited:
Back