CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES, part 2

Awesome collection of pics!!! Thanks for posting them!!!
I want to put it out there, as a form of public service, or at the very least a plea in pusuit of excellence,,,anyone out there with the ability (be it special programs or other means), when you come across great pictures that have good photography and more importantly, great content, but the pictures are mere shadows of themselves because they amount to little more than thumb nails by todays standards. This plagued my husband since the early days of the web, he purchased an enlargement program from Adobe,,,they being considered the apex in that area,,,much to his disappointment (or his curse of having a discerning eye), he found that not to be the case, he still noticed that smoothing effect that is so common with such programs, so much so he ceased using it in favor of his own approach to the subject. When he searches for pix he uses his iPad with a “retina” screen, enlarges the pix to the full size of the screen (2,000 pixels across), snaps a picture, transfers it to his PC, reduces it to 900 pixels max, then applies whatever features and plug ins that Adobe has to offer. If someone can come up with a better system, one less time consuming, and apply it to pictures that fit my previous description, I’m sure the entire community will appreciate it,,,I know you’re out there somewhere, I’ve seen pix that have been successfully enlarged by some other means, so let’s all get together and see what we can do. Subhub has posted some of the coolest club pix and “women fondled by blacks”, type pix, but unfortunately their size makes using the difficult, no jab at Subhub, he can only post what he finds, it’s just so frustrating that they’re out there but aren’t user friendly.

Last edited:
Love this pic wish the husband was dressed
I prefer being naked and involved when my wife takes black cock! White husbands are learning that their wives want black ,en in the bedeoom and are learning their new role in the bedroom!

Attachments

• 2013-01-08 18.20.28.jpg
    2013-01-08 18.20.28.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 82a33b2e.jpg
    82a33b2e.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 292
  • 9679929302.jpg
    9679929302.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 426925063.jpg
    426925063.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 44580.jpg
    44580.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 307
  • 654737327.jpeg
    654737327.jpeg
    382 KB · Views: 281
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 286
  • cuckold-placefridays-cuckold-party-fun.jpg
    cuckold-placefridays-cuckold-party-fun.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 261
  • Hubby's Help.jpg
    Hubby's Help.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 248
  • FUiqrQbXwAECJzg.jpg
    FUiqrQbXwAECJzg.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 234
  • Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    Tumblr_l_27487152005033.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 264
  • ir611.jpg
    ir611.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 266
You think she even noticed that kiss with that big cock penetrating her?
_MQZ9muqVwW-MZRfHBtFQMEt5ITGozca6ZI1NNwB2Kc.jpg
I bet she did! Showed her love and support!!! Best of all worlds there for the princess!!!

I want to put it out there, as a form of public service, or at the very least a plea in pusuit of excellence,,,anyone out there with the ability (be it special programs or other means), when you come across great pictures that have good photography and more importantly, great content, but the pictures are mere shadows of themselves because they amount to little more than thumb nails by todays standards. This plagued my husband since the early days of the web, he purchased an enlargement program from Adobe,,,they being considered the apex in that area,,,much to his disappointment (or his curse of having a discerning eye), he found that not to be the case, he still noticed that smoothing effect that is so common with such programs, so much so he ceased using it in favor of his own approach to the subject. When he searches for pix he uses his iPad with a “retina” screen, enlarges the pix to the full size of the screen (2,000 pixels across), snaps a picture, transfers it to his PC, reduces it to 900 pixels max, then applies whatever features and plug ins that Adobe has to offer. If someone can come up with a better system, one less time consuming, and apply it to pictures that fit my previous description, I’m sure the entire community will appreciate it,,,I know you’re out there somewhere, I’ve seen pix that have been successfully enlarged by some other means, so let’s all get together and see what we can do. Subhub has posted some of the coolest club pix and “women fondled by blacks”, type pix, but unfortunately their size makes using the difficult, no jab at Subhub, he can only post what he finds, it’s just so frustrating that they’re out there but aren’t user friendly.
I appreciate the photos you do find and post. I agree higher resolution is better when you can find them. Just a personal preference, I do not like captioned photos, especially when the caption is within the photo. My favorites are pics with the husband in them, watching his wife and a BBC, and ALWAYS bareback. Condoms completely ruin a photo, IMHO.

Back