CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES, part 2

I appreciate the photos you do find and post. I agree higher resolution is better when you can find them. Just a personal preference, I do not like captioned photos, especially when the caption is within the photo. My favorites are pics with the husband in them, watching his wife and a BBC, and ALWAYS bareback. Condoms completely ruin a photo, IMHO.
If a photo is good quality and shows a great scenario, my hub will do whatever it takes to achieve the results he wants, one of the easiest obstacles to overcome is a condom,,,hell, he flips a picture just for access to a left hand that he can put a wedding ring on, sometimes that requires flipping all signs, buttons on mens shirts, zippers, phones on end tables, and 99% of them requires an adjustment of the perspective,,,so removing a condom by comparison is a sixty second fix.

Don't some white wives (like mine) just LOVE those slim young blacks?

I sometimes think as I watch my wife being fucked by my athletic young black buddy, it's because such superbly supple slimmer lads usually have flat but beautifully muscular bellies that they so delight her, especially when they thrust balls-deep and their crisp-haired pubes grind lubrisciously against her love-mound and the topside of the root of their gristly upcurved erections glide against the head of her sex-stiffened clitoris.

Hot hot HOT!!

I bet she did! Showed her love and support!!! Best of all worlds there for the princess!!!
Even if she didn't notice Hubby kissing her, Hubby can feel the pounding she is taking through his kiss, he can see her body rocking back and forth as he thrusts in and out, and hear the wet sounds as he slides in and out. All very hot for him, being so close.

She's right,your a white dork husband in a skirt,and now you are jerking off while this black man takes off your wife's mom jeans and properly stretches and seeds her once faithful holes! You can't blame her!

Attachments

• 9679929302.jpg
    9679929302.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 353
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 348
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 336
Thanks - very hot, very beautiful
My pleasure. Beautiful indeed.

As the quintessential almost agonizingly ardent voyeur that I am, and with me at the time being in an intensely erotic relationship with both my boyfriend and my wife, the breathtaking beauty of their superbly smoothly coupling bodies utterly blew my mind. As they had done with even greater ******* when I videoed them baby-making on our marriage bed several years prior.

For me, the incredible beauty of their bodies in lovemaking still has the most powerfully erotogenic effect on me of literally any sexual experience I have ever had, or believe I ever will.

Back