CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,758 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,503 57.7%

• Total voters
I love these scenes that have this wimpy white guy who likes to get bullied by that one buff bull, I can't remember the bull's name. Of course in this scene there are two bulls. The added humiliation that the wimpy white guy gets makes this even hotter to me.

It makes it hotter, her being married to a white guy, young cute wife, church goer. Then another side of her:
on the weekend/at night a total slave/slut to bbc! needing to be stuffed with as much black dick and cum as she can find!

Us "church goers" are sometimes the wildest you can get!
i wish that was my Nikki !!

hubby being present to watch was a large part of what made our sex sessions intense and exciting. that was when we had our gentleman friends visit us at home. we no longer do that as circumstances don't permit.

for a while things just kinda fizzled out. it was a shame because it happened at a time when for me things were really getting exciting - meeting new men, exploring my own limits. i was seeing a couple of very charming, patient and very experienced bulls (separately) and was really into being stretched, being taken anally, and being submissive to them in front of hubby. but it had to stop as it was getting risky having them visit us. hubby and i agreed that we weren't ready for me to go and see them on my own. i say 'we', i personally was ok with it but sensed he might not be happy so i just agreed with him.

when the topic came up again a few weeks later, i asked if he'd be ok with it. i'd gotten calls from our bulls and they really wanted to see me. hubby could tell i really wanted to see them again. i'd dropped enough hints, lol.

he reluctantly agreed and so it went.

now, hubby is not present most of the time. i make sure to take lots of pictures and videos so he can share in the fun. i still can't fully understand how he could be satisfied with that but i don't fully understand why he gets so aroused by me sleeping with other men. i don't know.

on rare occasions (ie when the ******* are staying over round his mothers for a couple of nights!) we have guys visit us. we make a big deal of it. we normally have around 5 or 6 guys over, these are the ones we've got to know very well and trust a lot. 2 of them are hubby's close friends from college days and the only guys i trust enough to take me without condoms.

hubby being present to watch was a large part of what made our sex sessions intense and exciting. that was when we had our gentleman friends visit us at home. we no longer do that as circumstances don't permit.

for a while things just kinda fizzled out. it was a shame because it happened at a time when for me things were really getting exciting - meeting new men, exploring my own limits. i was seeing a couple of very charming, patient and very experienced bulls (separately) and was really into being stretched, being taken anally, and being submissive to them in front of hubby. but it had to stop as it was getting risky having them visit us. hubby and i agreed that we weren't ready for me to go and see them on my own. i say 'we', i personally was ok with it but sensed he might not be happy so i just agreed with him.

when the topic came up again a few weeks later, i asked if he'd be ok with it. i'd gotten calls from our bulls and they really wanted to see me. hubby could tell i really wanted to see them again. i'd dropped enough hints, lol.

he reluctantly agreed and so it went.

now, hubby is not present most of the time. i make sure to take lots of pictures and videos so he can share in the fun. i still can't fully understand how he could be satisfied with that but i don't fully understand why he gets so aroused by me sleeping with other men. i don't know.

on rare occasions (ie when the ******* are staying over round his mothers for a couple of nights!) we have guys visit us. we make a big deal of it. we normally have around 5 or 6 guys over, these are the ones we've got to know very well and trust a lot. 2 of them are hubby's close friends from college days and the only guys i trust enough to take me without condoms.
just one question, you have been doing this for a while and you say you have *******. are the ******* your husbands or are the from one or more bulls?

just one question, you have been doing this for a while and you say you have *******. are the ******* your husbands or are the from one or more bulls?

They're all my husband's. ******* were all born below any of this.

Getting pregnant with anyone other than hubby would be the worst thing to happen. All great for fantasy and stuff but in real life no way no how.

AWESOme pictures, one day my girlfriend and I will make this fantasy happen.
A
TE="CuckoldCouple, post: 3008, member: 6035"]This is the essence of cuckolding. The cucked hubby watching his wife get fucked by a big black cock.View attachment 3360 View attachment 3361 View attachment 3362 View attachment 3363 View attachment 3364 View attachment 3365 View attachment 3366 View attachment 3367 View attachment 3368 View attachment 3369[/QUOTE]
Awes

Back