CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,745 42.2%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,490 57.8%

• Total voters
you will love to watch my hubby get his gift.........

then it is springtime in minnesota........
Cyndi, I live in northern Minnesota. Crookston. Are you near by ? I would love to chat with you and your hubby. I am a former cuck missing the lifestyle.
I've been following your posts. You seem like the perfect Cuckoldress.

My ex husband who still chats to me phoned to take me to dinner which during he asked if I would join him at a party , got all soppy and I agreed he wanted me to meet his new friends
During that week he sent me a text photo of his palls they were all black or I should say dark, I called him to ask what was the photo for he asked if I would be interested in any off them as he had told them I loved bbc.
Cut it short I agreed to let him display me to the men so I went
At his house the party was in full swing not many there but the men were watching cricket and others were just drinking and chatting hubby greeted me and told me they were looking forward to later so moved around and met.
The night got late the men were still shouting at the tv so went to find out what the noise was all about it was India v Sri Lanka so I sat and watched and got in the festive mood one asked if he could bowl me over the rest laughed that's when hubby came in and stood behind me and played with my shoulders that gets me hot and loose soon the man next to me was rubbing my thigh then hubby leant over and told me to open my legs and let him feel your wet fanny
He did and then hubby took my blouse of and exposed my nipples , men came from all over the room and I was engulfed I was soon naked and had cocks shoved ever were I sucked as many as I could but each time I did I got a mouth full of cum
Hubby sat and told me he had missed watching me so I let everyone there fuck and cum wherever they wanted too

Well...before starting to sharing my beautiful wife with others I was so freaking jealous....never imagined that one day I could let another man touch or fuck my wife....Well after started I changed completely my mind....now I would love try watching her sucking another man cock or even been fuck for hours or believe or not I started to want try licking her pussy while someone is fucking her ass and let him making me lick and suck his balls and cock....my obsession it's making her doing gang bang or bukkake while I'm watching....And I'm trying to convince her on swallow cum too....tumblr_n0idjwHcoX1rna5ufo1_400.gif tumblr_mtvv6yjyB21rzrlkto1_500.jpgthe first pic is what I really wish to try and I don't freaking know why I started to wishing to try something like this.and the second one is my goal....

Back